Tonitonichopchop

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Burton said:
Tonitonichopchop said:
I'm pretty sure. I'll double check and get back to you.

Did you check>?

Oops, I forgot -_-

I'll do it now. I'll update this post in about 5 minutes. I should also add I'm going to do a test to see if I really need to replace all of the thp files or not. If I could post a video it would blow your mind.

CONFIRMED. It is the correct file. Make sure they're all the same size in the thp folder and try again. Follow from step 1 if you want to be sure.

Biskmatar100

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tonitonichopchop said:
We tried to work out as many problems as possible, but there is occasionally fuziness. The only one I don't like is Roll's theme in the mall. I might release a new pack with a different song.

Wait, Roll's theme is in the mall stage? Last time I played it, it was the same mall music (This is from your pack on Youtube, whatever pack that may be). But the game still runs amazing and all, love the game even more with the original soundtrack.
biggrin.gif

TyRaNtM

I did some projects..
Trophies
Website
www.power-ups.net
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Burton said:
This is strange

In the intro part I extracted the 1001.thp file and rename it to any other of the other files names and replaced each correspondant file.

For example renamed 1001.thp to 0500.thp and then replaced in wiiscrubber the original 0500.thp with the fake 0500.thp and the same with the other files except the original 1001.thp because that would be nonsensense as it is the same file.

The case is I continued having the american intro after the game boots. Just in case I'm using the first pack you posted about a week ago and I have unlocked the jap intro (after beating the game about 25 times now). I don't know if it have something to do with it..

I was wondering, is 1001.thp the jap intro?

There are 3 videos in this game:
- UAS Opening -> the opening by default.
- UAS Opening 2 -> WHEN you UNLOCK all five secret characters, you have this opening by default (because shows Yatterman 2 in that video)
- Original CGoH Opening -> the Japanese one.

The idea, can be swap UAS Opening 2 with the original one, doing this, at least you will have 3 different videos with the JP opening by default.

Burton

Real Life VIP and Educator
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
TyRaNtM said:
Burton said:
This is strange

In the intro part I extracted the 1001.thp file and rename it to any other of the other files names and replaced each correspondant file.

For example renamed 1001.thp to 0500.thp and then replaced in wiiscrubber the original 0500.thp with the fake 0500.thp and the same with the other files except the original 1001.thp because that would be nonsensense as it is the same file.

The case is I continued having the american intro after the game boots. Just in case I'm using the first pack you posted about a week ago and I have unlocked the jap intro (after beating the game about 25 times now). I don't know if it have something to do with it..

- UAS Opening 2 -> WHEN you UNLOCK all five secret characters, you have this opening by default (because shows Yatterman 2 in that video)

The idea, can be swap UAS Opening 2 with the original one, doing this, at least you will have 3 different videos with the JP opening by default.

Sorry it was my mistake. I made a stupidity. My error was that I used wiiscrubber to extract that 1001.thp and then used wiiscrubber to replace the other files with the renamed 1001.thp and after that I loaded the partition I made and what happens is that I replaced the fake thps with the original thps made from the partition so there wasn't going to be any change ...my mistake. What you meant was to edit the thp files inside the folder that were extracted in STEP 1 then build those files along with the other important partition files, create the partition and load it with all changes along the videos edited. When I saw the REPLACE word in your first post the first thing that came to my mind was the replace from wiiscrubber.

Tonitonichopchop

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Burton said:
TyRaNtM said:
Burton said:
This is strange

Sorry it was my mistake. I made a stupidity. My error was that I used wiiscrubber to extract that 1001.thp and then used wiiscrubber to replace the other files with the renamed 1001.thp and after that I loaded the partition I made and what happens is that I replaced the fake thps with the original thps made from the partition so there wasn't going to be any change ...my mistake. What you meant was to edit the thp files inside the folder that were extracted in STEP 1 then build those files along with the other important partition files, create the partition and load it with all changes along the videos edited. When I saw the REPLACE word in your first post the first thing that came to my mind was the replace from wiiscrubber.

Correct. Do that and you're golden.

bender01

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Thanks for the tutorial.

I've tried it on a PAL iso. After I load the partition in WiiScrubber, in its new name there's written something like "DATA (BAD)": is it normal?

I have a Wiikey2, when I insert the disc I see the preview in the disc channel but starting it I get an error. But if I try with the NeoGamma it works fine. Why doesn't it with the chip?

Tonitonichopchop

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bender01 said:
Thanks for the tutorial.

I've tried it on a PAL iso. After I load the partition in WiiScrubber, in its new name there's written something like "DATA (BAD)": is it normal?

I have a Wiikey2, when I insert the disc I see the preview in the disc channel but starting it I get an error. But if I try with the NeoGamma it works fine. Why doesn't it with the chip?

You probably didn't use the proper files in the correct slots. I can tell you if you did something wrong if you give me a screen capture of you're partition builder setup (Before you build the partition. Don't delete the iso because you can still use it.

Shuusuke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I still don't quite understand how the last part is suppose to work, you say to select load and choose the partition I didn't rename. Is this the new partition that was made by partition builder? or did I miss something completely?

TyRaNtM

I did some projects..
Trophies
Website
www.power-ups.net
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Shuusuke said:
I still don't quite understand how the last part is suppose to work, you say to select load and choose the partition I didn't rename. Is this the new partition that was made by partition builder? or did I miss something completely?

It's mean that you you need to use the partition that did you created.
Load in Uncrypted way, wait a moment and all ready.

Tonitonichopchop

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bender01 said:
Here it is: http://i50.tinypic.com/w000uv.jpg

There's another partition, for the update, as you can see here: http://i45.tinypic.com/hrmosl.jpg

And after loading the builded partiton it's like this: http://i46.tinypic.com/2mxgaz9.jpg

Also, the 1001 video file is 138 MB instead of 135.

What does the folder "extract" look like? Show me a pic of the contents.

ganons said:
are you gonna make anymore changes or is this final?

I'm considering making a fourth.

DJPlace said:
i've tested this and it works 100 precent. thank you very much.

Glad I could help.

QUOTE(Shuusuke @ Feb 4 2010, 05:13 AM)
pic1ux.jpg

So it's suppose to look like this?

No, you shouldn't see any difference in the partition.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: https://youtu.be/heNQ-22Mqnk?si=B4bTa9MKZkRNCkxU