Tales of Vesperia 10th Anniversary Website Discovered!

Sonic Angel Knight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ToV-10th-Ann-Site_06-06-18.jpg

2018 marks the 10 year anniversary for the game Tales of Vesperia which was released by Namco in 2008 for the Xbox 360. The game was also released on Playstation 3 with more enhancements the following year but only in Japan with no plans to localize that port internationally. Some sources has discovered a password protected website domain which they speculate is to celebrate the 10th anniversary of the game including a localized remaster that may be announced in detail at E3.

Gematsu has discovered tov10th.tales-ch.jp—a password-protected website presumably for the Tales of Vesperia remaster Gematsu has heard is in production in celebration of the RPG’s 10th anniversary.

Gematsu heard from multiple sources that Bandai Namco will announce the Tales of Vesperia remaster at E3 2018, which runs from June 12 to 14 in Los Angeles.

:arrow: SOURCE

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Please.

For some reason back when I started playing Vesperia on the X360 I got awfully bored and returned it.
It is time for giving it a second chance.
I'd run through it again on the Switch. Pleaseeeeeee

Reactions: phonz

kingfrost

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Honestly I know everyone loved this one but I found it really boring...

Also the gameplay is a little dated.

D

Deleted User

I'm a huge Tales fan, have a freaking ton of the games and collectors editions (Even had the Tales of Symphonia Mint Green console, before it was stolen ;_;) but Tales of Vesperia honestly felt like one of the more boring ones. Not sure if good or bad honestly. Potentially a test to see if there's interest for the Switch?

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I'm a huge Tales fan, have a freaking ton of the games and collectors editions (Even had the Tales of Symphonia Mint Green console, before it was stolen ;_;) but Tales of Vesperia honestly felt like one of the more boring ones. Not sure if good or bad honestly. Potentially a test to see if there's interest for the Switch?
Could be... I don't know.
In my eyes Tales of Destiny is the best Tales game, and everything else I played pales in comparison, including Symphonia. But Vesperia started specially boring, I hope it gets better, but I never played long enough.

Glyptofane

Castaway
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Vesperia on Switch a possibility??
Oh baby.
In my eyes Tales of Destiny is the best Tales game, and everything else I played pales in comparison, including Symphonia. But Vesperia started specially boring, I hope it gets better, but I never played long enough.
Too bad we never got the ToD remaster or ToD2 for PS2. Maybe someday we'll see an HD remaster of the remaster and the sequel sort of like Symphonia Chronicles.

D

Deleted User

Symphonia... the game that got me into the series <3 Just an amazing game in general. Great story, great animation, simple yet powerful battle system.

And the secret boss fights...... Devils Arms anyone?

Reactions: chartube12

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Symphonia... the game that got me into the series <3 Just an amazing game in general. Great story, great animation, simple yet powerful battle system.

And the secret boss fights...... Devils Arms anyone?
It was a nice game for sure. But there are at least two games in the series I like more than Symphonia.

Reactions: DarthDub

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I haven't played my Switch n a month or so, just been playing Xbox, and just picked to play lil...