Atlus is teasing seven different Persona announcements for the series' 25th anniversary

personaaaaaaaaaa.png

This year marks the 25th anniversary of the Persona series, and it looks like Atlus is more than ready to celebrate the occasion. There will be seven Persona-related announcements made, regarding merchandise, celebration events, and most importantly, information about new games. The reveals will kick off in September of this year, and will be slowly teased and unveiled all the way until Fall 2022. Atlus is also celebrating the fact that the Persona series has just hit 15 million units sold throughout all of its games combined--a feat when compared to its parent series, Shin Megami Tensei, which sits currently at 17.4 million total sales between its entries since 1992.

In 2021, the "Persona" series exceeded the cumulative worldwide sales of 15 million units.
We would like to express our sincere gratitude and gratitude to all those who have watched over and supported us for a long time .
And in September, the "Persona" series will finally celebrate its 25th anniversary.
With gratitude to all of you, we
are preparing a lot of fun as PERSONA 25th Anniversary YEAR for about one year from September 2021 this year to autumn 2022 next year .

We will announce various Anniversaries such as 25th commemorative goods, various events, collaborations, and of course game information . Please look forward to it.

:arrow: Source

duwen

Old Man Toad
Trophies
Website
www.exophase.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
What I want versus what we'll get... massive disparity.
I'd really like them to remaster the PSP/Vita/Steam versions of Persona 1-4 for current systems (and if I'm being selfish, I actually mean for PS4).

As for Persona 6; they kind of shadow announced it as being in development via a recruitment page;
https://www.comingsoon.net/games/news/1182208-persona-6-confirmed-development

Reactions: Peloisan and Xzi

eriol33

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
please please, persona 2 duology pc port and persona 3 definitive edition on PC please. Persona 6 is probably still a long way to go. Since it's atlus, they probably just show some vague teaser without any actual build.

64bitmodels

Professional Nintendo Hater
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lemme guess, all for PS platforms and nothing for Switch, PC?
japan has been drifting away from sony ever since they became more americanized and started censoring their shit more. its highely likely there will be switch ports of the past persona games as well as persona 6 coming to all platforms

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
japan has been drifting away from sony ever since they became more americanized and started censoring their shit more. its highely likely there will be switch ports of the past persona games as well as persona 6 coming to all platforms

Not banking on it

Reactions: duwen

duwen

Old Man Toad
Trophies
Website
www.exophase.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Not even close to being true (aside from Sony's increased censorship).
Since the Switch launched Atlus have released more than double the number of titles for PS4 than they've released for Switch.
The port-begging Nintendards need to just accept that if they want to play Persona then they'll need to get a Sony console.
...I recommend a cfw'd Vita - you can play all the mainline titles, except P5, and the dancing games on that ;)

Last edited by duwen,

64bitmodels

Professional Nintendo Hater
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not even close to being true (aside from Sony's increased censorship).
Since the Switch launched Atlus have released more than double the number of titles for PS4 than they've released for Switch.
The port-begging Nintendards need to just accept that if they want to play Persona then they'll need to get a Sony console.
...I recommend a cfw'd Vita - you can play all the mainline titles, except P5, and the dancing games on that ;)
i have a vita
also ever since the success of P4G on PC sega and atlus realized it's not worth keeping their games onto sony for persona
im pretty confident it's going to be multiplat

duwen

Old Man Toad
Trophies
Website
www.exophase.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
i have a vita
also ever since the success of P4G on PC sega and atlus realized it's not worth keeping their games onto sony for persona
im pretty confident it's going to be multiplat
I can see them *maybe* releasing remasters on PS4 and Steam, but "multiplat"... extremely doubtful.
Plus, Sony have recently been going out of their way to secure exclusive deals for their platform - you can guarantee that the Persona franchise, already synonymous with Playstation, will be high on their list of exclusives they'll want to lock down.

Last edited by duwen,

Lucaserf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
God please, a PC port of Persona 2 duology with adjusted encounter rate and Kaneko's art syle. Oh, and a functional demon negotiation system. Amen :bow:

Last edited by Lucaserf,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: how are you doing @K3Nv2