Capcom launches mysterious countdown timer website

unknown.png

Capcom has recently launched a new countdown website, counting down to Sunday, 20th February at 10pm PT, or February 21 at 1am ET / 6am GMT. While there's nothing to indicate what it could be counting down to right now, this matches up with the finale of the Street Fighter Pro Tour. This has some fans believing Capcom may make a major announcement regarding Street Fighter at the event. This is also the series' 35th anniversary, as Capcom recently noted with some new 35th anniversary artwork. Capcom has previously celebrated anniversaries, such as the 30th anniversary seeing the release of the Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection.

Capcom has also previously announced, at E3 last year, that Resident Evil Village will be receiving DLC at some point, so the timer could also be leading to that announcement. However, the official Resident Evil Twitter account also tweeted today, teasing an announcement for tomorrow at 4PM JST.

:arrow: Source

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Could be the RE4 remake or maybe a Code Veronica Remake. Would definitely be nice to have a Code Veronica remake, plus chronologically is comes out before RE4 or maybe they will finally Release a new Outbreak game.

Last edited by dragonblood9999,
Reactions: CoolMe

Stone_Wings

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd rather it be a story DLC announcement for Village than an RE4 remake announcement. But I'll take either over Street Fighter. What would that be anyway? Super Special Super Turbo Street Fighter Fourteen EX ++ DX Ultra Remastered 3?

Last edited by Stone_Wings,

duwen

Old Man Toad
Trophies
Website
www.exophase.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Probably RE releated... but my god I want a Rival Schools collection (or sequel) - it is the 25th anniversary of that series this year ...and on the 23rd Feb 2012 (almost 10 years to the day of that counter) the PS1 port was released on PSN, marking the last time any of the games were officially available...
...but, it's probably RE related.

abda

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates

Capcom has recently launched a new countdown website, counting down to Sunday, 20th February at 10pm PT, or February 21 at 1am ET / 6am GMT. While there's nothing to indicate what it could be counting down to right now, this matches up with the finale of the Street Fighter Pro Tour. This has some fans believing Capcom may make a major announcement regarding Street Fighter at the event. This is also the series' 35th anniversary, as Capcom recently noted with some new 35th anniversary artwork. Capcom has previously celebrated anniversaries, such as the 30th anniversary seeing the release of the Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection.

Capcom has also previously announced, at E3 last year, that Resident Evil Village will be receiving DLC at some point, so the timer could also be leading to that announcement. However, the official Resident Evil Twitter account also tweeted today, teasing an announcement for tomorrow at 4PM JST.

:arrow: Source
Resident Evil, it looks like that the theme and all. Looking forward to this!

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
or maybe they will finally Release a new Outbreak game.
Now her's a game i haven't heard about in ages basically, i remember playing the 2nd game Outbreak file 2 back then on my Slim PS2, it was a good experience, nice controls, environments etc. though I haven't progressed very far into it, and i haven't played the first one, maybe i'll revisit them one of these days..

• Love
Reactions: Alexander1970

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte