Atlus is teasing seven different Persona announcements for the series' 25th anniversary

personaaaaaaaaaa.png

This year marks the 25th anniversary of the Persona series, and it looks like Atlus is more than ready to celebrate the occasion. There will be seven Persona-related announcements made, regarding merchandise, celebration events, and most importantly, information about new games. The reveals will kick off in September of this year, and will be slowly teased and unveiled all the way until Fall 2022. Atlus is also celebrating the fact that the Persona series has just hit 15 million units sold throughout all of its games combined--a feat when compared to its parent series, Shin Megami Tensei, which sits currently at 17.4 million total sales between its entries since 1992.

In 2021, the "Persona" series exceeded the cumulative worldwide sales of 15 million units.
We would like to express our sincere gratitude and gratitude to all those who have watched over and supported us for a long time .
And in September, the "Persona" series will finally celebrate its 25th anniversary.
With gratitude to all of you, we
are preparing a lot of fun as PERSONA 25th Anniversary YEAR for about one year from September 2021 this year to autumn 2022 next year .

We will announce various Anniversaries such as 25th commemorative goods, various events, collaborations, and of course game information . Please look forward to it.

:arrow: Source

Valwinz

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Worried about Persona 6 been influenced by the community as Persona fandom went full insanity Hopefuly they will keep doing whats makes the series good and not try to pander

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Forget Persona 6, I want Persona 3: Definitive Edition. Give me FeMC, give me more Mass Destruction remixes!
FeMC is nothing and starts in the worst version of Persona 3 she was front an center in PQ2 and the game flop

jt_1258

Ella
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Forget Persona 6, I want Persona 3: Definitive Edition. Give me FeMC, give me more Mass Destruction remixes!
give me having the game not chopped down to being more of a visual novel while still being able to control my allies...

Reactions: AkiraKurusu

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: LOL