Gaming Tales Of Symphonia Dawn Of The New World Freezes

SuperEmma

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys im having trouble running Tales Of Symphonia Dawn Of The New World with USB loader.. it will run fine i start a new game see the intro then it comes up to a part where Llyode is in Palmacosta & theres fire everywhere then he jumps.. after that it goes to a black screen & stays there.. can someone help me please?

Im on FW 4.0
My Wii is PAL
I use usbloader_gx the newest version..

Can someone help me please is this a bad .iso file or something? i know it can run on a PAL wii otherwise it wouldnt of got past the green screen.

Thanks in advance!
wacko.gif

SuperEmma

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
DKAngel said:
first try playing it off disc with gamma or thru the disc channel and see what happens

im new to this kinda thing i just got a wii on monday so i dont have a clue about doing these kinda things.. alot of people have just helped me hun

Ironsolid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SuperEmma said:
DKAngel said:
first try playing it off disc with gamma or thru the disc channel and see what happens

im new to this kinda thing i just got a wii on monday so i dont have a clue about doing these kinda things.. alot of people have just helped me hun

Oh lord, please don't flirt with people for attention.

Burn yourself a copy of the game and try again.

Install one of these loaders.

Seyiji

Rawr :3
Trophies
Website
www.rage3d.com
XP
Country
United States
I was also having this problem turns out it was a bad iso.

My advice get a new copy from a different source and make sure the hashes don't match the offending copy
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: Can't wait for power to go out for just a few minutes longer than my UPSes las