Divine
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
by the way it is tales of "innocence"
lecture.gif

anyways looking at namco's tales game NA release, it looks like only about 1/3 of their games are released in another langauge.
(maybe it's a tradition to keep their best games to themselves???
biggrin.gif
)
If you have a PSP, i recommend you to get tales of the world: radiant mythology, because that is the most similar tales game when comparing to tales of innocence...

Lets all beleive I will somehow get better and more advanced in rom hacking and make my translation patch better
biggrin.gif

Kellicros

Trophies
XP
Country
beepboop said:
does anyone know when tales of innocent will come out? im a big fan if the tales games.
I say it will hardly get translated, too much cultural reference especially those about god and after-life. It is a great game though.

Hadrian said:
The only date is for a Japanese release which is 12th June.
LMAO Hadrian, April Fools? It was 6th December last year anyway.

QUOTE(Deletable_Man @ Apr 2 2008, 09:05 AM)
Er what? I've been playing the Jap release on my DS for some months now.
Ditto.

misanthrope

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Isn't it another rather poor Tales game in Japan for the DS? I'd make sense that they would release the one that was actually ok, Tales of Innocence....But well, the best one can do I guess is support the few upcoming ports confirmed like FFTA2 and The world ends with you....show em that there is a market if they are willing to let go their racism and translate the games to make some money.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :O i3? o........................................k
    Both of mine are i5's lol
    All right! Who stole my right sock? :angry:
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    At least someone other than myself thought it was funny :rofl:
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    DNDBD (DND×DBD) IS A REAL THING
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I didnt have school today
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Cuz it's some kind of holiday related to the town I live in
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Am I [R WORD]?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, People who create revival services for the Wii end up in disaster, same goes for Pretendo lol.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, atleast wiimmfii went fine although people only use it for Mario kart Wii
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    At least if they ban you for cheating, get another Wii. They're cheap as chips.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Remember when RiiShop was a thing?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    not really
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It got shutdown because somebody "accidentally" leaked the database for the amount of people using the beta.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    RiiShop is the laziest way of downloading Wii games. Did somebody not think of this through?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    although i ended up accidentally changing my nand with no way of going back bc i didn't know you needed a gamecube controller to restore it (i have a wii minus/1.1, which doesn't have gamecube controller support)
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, I think you're talking about the recovery mode that the SaveMii used, and also was to restore softbricked systems.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    If your NAND was hardbricked, then just buy another Wii. Or go with the dirty NAND flasher method.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    and if i find the sd card i have my NAND backed up on, i can not only restore the NAND if i solder the right part in, but i can also put my NAND on dolphin, then i can play dolphin online, like PMEX Remix or MKWii Riibalanced
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Brb
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, Oh yeah, that was a thing too. Dolphin does support Wiimmfi.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    yeah you just need to put your NAND backup with wiimmfi on it
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ngl i feel like if a bunch of my friends have wiis and know how to get wiimmfi and back up their NAND, then we could do a PMEX Remix tournament
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: ngl i feel like if a bunch of my friends have wiis and know how to get wiimmfi and back up their...