Tales of Arise is getting a new story expansion in Beyond the Dawn DLC

After filing a trademark for "Beyond the Dawn" back in late 2022, we now know what Bandai Namco's next step is for the Tales franchise. Tales of Arise: Beyond the Dawn is a new DLC, which takes place after the main story and features the return of the game's party members. It'll be released later this year, on November 9th.

AkiraKurusu

Pokémon's dead
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
The trailer did use footage of the already-existing specials; not sure what that's about, they're not new (maybe because they 'look cool'?).

My main two issues with the base game are that they never really explained why you'd want to level-up Artes - do they get stronger or something? Other than that, there's how Rinwell (and her owl) keeps assaulting Law, often for very little reason; that's portrayed as supposedly 'humorous', but...um, no? How's it funny for a girl to attack a boy, when vice-versa would be massively controversial?
That's one aspect of Japanese games I'm really tired of; from what I can tell, it's not nearly as prevalent in Western games.

Anyway, I do hope they work on these two issues in the DLC, or something.

Youkai

Demon
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
For me it was one of the worse tales of games .... completed it a while ago after buying it in a sale but wasn't like super happy with it.
But not as bad as I thought after playing the demo, still wouldn't buy a dlc

BubsyOrange

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Neat! I still need to finish the main game though. I was on the final part of the game, the last time I've played it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto