Dylan

100 MILES AND RUNNIN'
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Unknown rom type

The validity of this rom cannot be determined. Continue anyway?

This is what i get when i try to patch it with ipspatcher. When i try the patched rom it won't boot. Help?

dmitsuki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When i use the translation patch, im not able to enter certian area's or fight certian enemys like the guild first random thing, this is my first post also, and i was wondering somthing, in the rom where is the actual script kept, and is there a way to open it with some compiler change the script that way? just curious, cuz then i could do other freaky things to it also lol

Lockon Stratos

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Exactly how much of the game's story script is left psyco?
yaypsp.gif

D

Deleted User

Hey guys, this is going great
smile.gif

I'll play more Innocence once I've finished Eternia
yaynds.gif
yaypsp.gif

D

Deleted User

Heheh, it should be stickied, it's an awesome game and this translation is great =D

Cermage

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
+1 to getting stickied, im def following this translation. i just wonder which one will be the first "complete" translation for the DS, there are many going on at one time but none afaik have been fully completed

wilddenim

Candy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Okay, I admit I'm too lazy (I'm too ill!!) to read back the pages - and still new to DS Scene things (well some things)

Is this where you translate Japanese to English then we play the game in English? Or is it in parts? I once this game and thought it looked awesome but didn't tried it out cos it was in Japanese.

Oooh, good luck with the school swimming! I know a friend who used to be in a swimming team and training can be toughie.

EDIT: Noticed the file is in Ips. How? Sorry.

saricane

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
psycoblaster said:
never freezed for me...
What part do you freeze on???
Because I only did REALLY BASIC hex editing translation,,... nothing should be wrong.
I have tested all skills and tried equipting everything I had, but there were no freezes.
I'm using R4 1.18 with 2gb sandisk micro SD

And because I'm on this thread, just to tell you the reason of my "freeze" in updating is due to school swimming...
as soon as the season end, i will make sure i continue on this, learn a LOT more about rom hacking, and redo every text I have currently translated into the non-abbreviated form. and i will start on the script.

I really need somebody to explain this to me, because many guides on rom hacking just tells me about how to change the hex...
so if anybody can "teach" me, or give me a better guide, i would really thank them and I would be able to do some quality rom hacking...
i just started.it freezes at the world map when im at the bridge O.o
hmm its probably the rom O.o
and i use a supercard + superkey with a 2gb sandisk micro sd

Narin

The Cheat Master, kupo!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
If someone gets a chance, could they check out the cheat database in my signature and see if the codes included works for the recent patched version of the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, ohkay