ROM Hack Tales of Hearts - English Translation

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well, this is fast, some stuff are already 100% translated. 100% on some things. And that's from 07/27, it might have progressed since then.

neoxephon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Giga_Gaia said:
Well, this is fast, some stuff are already 100% translated. 100% on some things. And that's from 07/27, it might have progressed since then.

The stuff at 100% are the easier stuff to do. The script and skits will be the longest.

miss_DSlite

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i wonder how much skit hearts have. . . i found out abyss superpass even vesperia on skits . . .

we all love jade sarcastic ways
smile.gif

Pioggia

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well this is a rather large game for the ds, so it could have quite alot of skits. Can't wait till it's translated, this is my third most anticipated tales of game after Tales of Graces (which is meant to be one of the longest tales of games ...) and Tales of Innocence. (god i do ramble ...)
But yes, keep up the good work!

neoxephon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
miss_DSlite said:
i wonder how much skit hearts have. . . i found out abyss superpass even vesperia on skits . . .

we all love jade sarcastic ways
smile.gif

From what I know, ToI has more skits but ToH has more script. I haven't really looked at ToI, so I can't confirm this.

QUOTE(mrfatso @ Aug 14 2009, 11:03 PM) you know what is funny, i didn't even realised that there was a skit till i accidentally pressed select haha...
and by the way, one small game question, just hope u guys don mind, but is there a way to rotate the camera??

No, its fixed as far as I know, unless there is some secret to it. 0_o

DJ91990

Grookey Gang!
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Alright! A translation project for Tales of Hearts! I love this game's battle system more than Tempest and Innocence.

I stopped playing the game because I knew not what I was to do further on into the game.
Keep up the great work guys!

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
neoxephon said:
Giga_Gaia said:

The stuff at 100% are the easier stuff to do. The script and skits will be the longest.

You should do everything 100% and keep script + skits for the last. It's less depressing to see all those 100% in progress than a lot 0%
tongue.gif

Here's words for the moral: Keep up the good work. Believe in yourself, you can do it !!!!!

DarthNemesis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
neoxephon said:
Honestly, its hard to tell because I haven't been able to actually look over the content contained in the many .dat files. I know that I am near positive that the title menu is stored in a .dat and I am sure there are many others, simply because there are quite a few .dat files in the FPS4 format.

If you can get the recompressing of m.dat to be faster, then great. But if not then we will work with what we have. I'd rather have to wait longer for it to recompress but be able to edit any of the .dat that may need editing, then having it faster but only being able to edit specific ones.
Tell you what, I added an option to turn automatic compression on/off, and you can use a separate LZ77 utility to compress individual files as you modify them. I'll work on implementing a cache to have it only recompress files that have been modified.

clegion

Trophies
Website
cfatalis.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
lol, now those people will have to start to take the project seriously, but yeah they will reason out to each other, it's edited pic and things like that, i know this project is going to last longer than those half assed translation

neoxephon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
clegion said:
lol, now those people will have to start to take the project seriously, but yeah they will reason out to each other, it's edited pic and things like that, i know this project is going to last longer than those half assed translation

Haha, well saying it is edited will make them look stupid. Even DarthNemesis knows it is possible for me to do what is shown in the screenshot, since he programmed the tool that I used. So, let them look stupid if they want.
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: