Hacking Tales OF Graces V1

Ryufushichou

I'm Not British, I'm Just Gay!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello, i got a backup copy of tales of graces I've tried loading it through the disc channel, No Dice I've Tried to run it through Neogamma R8 RC3 and Neogamma 9 Beta 8. It still wont run, i have wanted to try this for ages, any idea how i can get it to work. (please dont suggest using a USB loader im to poor to afford a hard drive and thumb drives i have are nowhere near big enough, any ideas people. PAL wii running Darkcorp 1.0 and cIOS rev 19 with IOS38 as base.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I guess it's the japanese version? Then try force NTSC + force japanese language. If that still doesn't work, try with NTSC + Country String patching + with and without forcing the language to japanese.

Once you got it working, try to figure out which setting is required and which not and report it here so somebody can see if and how it's possible for you to play it from disc channel.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Vincent Valentine said:
thanks wii, i decided i'd try them one by one before i mixed them, forcing japanese language worked, thanks alot!

That's required for a lot of japanese games on not japanese Wiis. I think there's no priiloader hack that allows forcing the language, so you have to use a loader for the game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/34203/Tomb_Raider_Definitive_Survivor_Trilogy/ mmm