Gaming Tales of Graces Progress Report!

Centrix

Stop Poking the Moogle!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Like the topic says, I figured I post this, Plus I was bored, lol. Any hoot here's the latest progress report for Tales of Graces...
smile.gif

2cyla3b.jpg

As you can see the team doing the translation are taking leaps and bounds to insure it gets finished...can't wait to play this, good work guys!

heres the link to the source!
http://talesofgraces.com/

I know I didn't need to post this but I figure it's a good refresher for those who didn't know about this project plus I was bored, I will do my best to keep this post updated
as more information is released...Enjoy!...
smile.gif

Centrix

Stop Poking the Moogle!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, I think there translating the DS version of the game, if I'm wrong about this please, mod move this to the proper place thank you!

Centrix

Stop Poking the Moogle!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, my bad, "Scratches head and leaves the room!" Mods please remove this post to the proper section of the forums thank you, Sorry about this guys...!

Oh and Mr.Positive thanks for informing me of this, I'll have a quick chat with my friend who got his info mixed up!...
smile.gif

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
One of the heads of the translation said one of them had made a tool that could mass-complete duplicate text.

IE: Innkeepers saying "welcome to the inn", or whatever they say. Instead of having to translate every single innkeeper saying that, the program they made takes the translation for one inn, and auto-translates all identical phrases for the rest of the inns.

So he said the progress bars were going to jump (and they certainly have). Then slow down again.

Either way though, the progress is really impressive and i'm incredibly excited for the project.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ojsinnerz. said:
Time for that import a game to *shudder* support Bamco.

Hope it doesn't cost me a leg and an arm.

Yeah, I really dislike supporting Bamco as well, but it's better just to think that you're supporting Tales Studio.

XXLANCEXX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tagg7 said:
I'm sure that Namco will be releasing the game in North America eventually.
rofl.gif
LMAO is he serious
rofl.gif

Dude in America HA. I'm a huge Tales Of Series fan
but bringing this would have a slim chance of getting localize
because Tales of Games doesn't get sold nearly as much as that
overrated bull sh*t they call Final Fantasy. We were lucky to get
Tales Of Vesperia on the 360 but we wont see it on the PS3 in America.
Tell us why we didn't get Tales Of Destiny 2 Directors cut. Oh wait we were
but the US were gonna call it Tales Of Symphonia 2 on the PS2 but Namco Of America
canceled the release because they were afraid of sales because Final Fantasy X came out at
the time and we all know what would get sold more. I still wished they came out with
Tales Of Destiny 2 Directors Cut but hey that's in the past
dry.gif

ssj4gohan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
pitman said:
On your "Upcoming Milestones" you have DS Download Game Text, what is that ?

Tales of Graces employs ds-wii functionally via the DS' Download Play function. If you can recall FFCC's Blazin' Caravans, this is a similar deal. By speaking to the turtle merchant in specific towns in ToG, you can play a 2D Tales minigame on the DS whereby you explore monster filled dungeons as a turtle merchant in search for rare items. The items you find in these dungeons can be sent back to the Wii in order to be used by your ToG party.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, https://youtu.be/KaMSXIRReOo?si=2hRoijJtiwPUHXk5