ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Tales of Phantasia? Had to get a fan translation for the PSX, if I wanted to play the actual game. (GBA version was full of text errors, as well as censoring)
Tales of Destiny? The PS2 remake never came over. Neither did the director`s cut special edition
Tales of Eternia? It was released as Tales of Destiny 2 in North America (For the PSX), and the PSP port never came over.
Tales of Destiny 2? Never left Japanese shores.
Tales of Symphonia? The PS2 port never came over.
Tales of Rebirth? Never left Japanese shores. Both PS2 and PSP version.
Tales of Innocence? FAN TRANSLATION
Tales of Hearts? ANOTHER FAN TRANSLATION.
Tales of Vesperia? 360 version made it, but the far superior PS3 version with new characters, longer story, new bosses, new fully playable characters, music, towns, gameplay refinements never came over to North America.
Tales of Graces? FAN TRANSLATION

Yeah, I`m 100% positive that it will come over to North American shores.

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It's been a year and no announcement, so the chances are slim to none.

There is a reason why Tales of Vesperia PS3 is not coming out. A guy at comic con from Bamco said tales games sell 100-125k in the US. Now this is enough to get a game localize, but ports don't do that well, so they say it's not worth it.

I heard they found evidence that Grace might be a beta on the wii. What if they're waiting for the improved ps3 to localize it (because who are we kidding, there isn't gonna be any more 360 tales games).

If it's anything, Bamco are said to announce a PS3 exclusive tales game this summer. This one has the highest chances of being localized, simply because jRPGs are more popular on the PS3 than the 360 and wii.

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I mean, really, if they keep going that fast, it's gonna take about 6 months.

Then 1 week after their release, Namco does the unthinkable and announce the localization of the ps3 version. I would laugh hard, but would also be very happy.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning