ROM Hack Taiko no Tatsujin DS 1 and 2, custom songs possible?

Noitora

::
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
Raestloz said:
Um.. I edited my post, check it again, I've uploaded the pic to photobucket, maybe because I was running Battle.net?
I really don't know what's wrong with it
tongue.gif
it looks fine on my internet connection/PC...

theli

Trophies
Website
theli.is-a-geek.org
XP
Country
Raestloz said:
Did you edit the graphics or the text? Seeing that the alphabets are already there
this is the text
though graphics are editable too (buttons, etc)
QUOTE(Raestloz @ Sep 18 2008, 04:15 PM) And, about the translation, will you keep the Japanese text when it comes to the song title or make it Romanji?
i'm not saying i'm doing a translation
but if i'm ever going to start the translation i'll keep the song names graphics as they are now... probably

theli

Trophies
Website
theli.is-a-geek.org
XP
Country
Well, if some cracker figures out .swg format at least for normal text editing (like using several text screens for text which occupied only one in japanese) i would be grateful
frown.gif

theli

Trophies
Website
theli.is-a-geek.org
XP
Country
Noitora said:
Isn't it using plain Sjis?
you do not understand
smile.gif

i've already said that text is replaceable (and already said long ago that it is in utf-8 encoding)
you see, there are no plain text files, swg files are some kind of script files (i suppose) ... and text blocks are embedded into them where needed
for now i can't see a way to replace block of text which occupies one screen in japaneese to english text which will occupy 2 (like display first part, wait for user to press continue, display second part)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-