Hacking System Update 7.1.0-15

kyogre123

Mexican Pride
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Translation: No Emunand

If I'm not wrong, they only updated the eShop.

Edit: I don't remember where I read that the last number stands for the eShop version but it's highly likely that is true. It makes even more sense taking in account that this part of the updates are never forced though the update partitions of the game cartridges.

nervx

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Most likely adds the save key protection to eshop so card users won't be able to update anymore.

crazyace2011

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
why do people want to update to the latest firmware like people have said if its not broke don't fix it cause you might just break it instead

Reactions: Ennea

masterzero

Trophies
XP
Country
why do people want to update to the latest firmware like people have said if its not broke don't fix it cause you might just break it instead

Because not updating to the latest firmware kinda defeats the purpose of emunand as a whole , as you need latest version to enter eshop to download patches and shet

crazyace2011

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
until its verified that its safe and that there isn't any issues with it and the emunand. and on top of that backing down to 2.0b1 past 6.3 is buggy and not compatible you would have to be running the latest 2.02b then you are risking bricking your system. so do what you want you want to live on the edge have fun.

3DSGuy

No longer in scene
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I'm not wrong, they only updated the eShop.

Edit: I don't remember where I read that the last number stands for the eShop version but it's highly likely that is true. It makes even more sense taking in account that this part of the updates are never forced though the update partitions of the game cartridges.
http://3dbrew.org/wiki/Home_Menu#System_Versions

It's the NUP version, not eShop version.

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
It's safe to update your emuNAND to 7.1.0-15. The eShop still works, and Pokémon (retail) still works online, too. I didn't test Mii Plaza/Miiverse/Browser. And yeah, no Pokémon Bank yet (hopefully on Thursday when the shop updates..).

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I guess, but if they were trying to stop it from working, they failed miserably. EmuNAND still works 100% fine with the eShop.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-