Hacking System Transferring on 5.3.2 (with firmware spoof?)

sonic2756

Friendly Neighborhood Wolf
OP
Trophies
Website
www.keenbrigade.com
XP
Country
United States
So I'm probably gonna pick up a 5.3.2 Wii u tomorrow and want to know if it's possible to system transfer from my 5.5 console to a 5.3.2 one using the firmware spoofer.

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think you can contact Nintendo and tell them that you already gave your old Wii U away so you couldn't do a system transfer. Although I'm not sure if you could actually redownload all your stuff, so I wouldn't recommend that

sonic2756

Friendly Neighborhood Wolf
OP
Trophies
Website
www.keenbrigade.com
XP
Country
United States
I think you can contact Nintendo and tell them that you already gave your old Wii U away so you couldn't do a system transfer. Although I'm not sure if you could actually redownload all your stuff, so I wouldn't recommend that
I could do that ig, but I need the smash DLC for tournaments. Gah, looks like I'll have to wait for an eShop spoofer >.<

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Skater4599

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did a similar thing just vice versa, my wiI u was 5.3.2 and I picked up a second one that was on 5.5. I took the 5.3.2 offline and called nintendo, they transfered my nnid to the new console and I re-downloaded all my e shop content on both vwii and wii u. All the games stayed on my 5.3.2 wii also since I never actually removed my nnid from 5.3.2 wii u. Now I can use crediare spoofer/updater and play online with both wii u.

EmceeKerser

Trophies
XP
Country
I did a similar thing just vice versa, my wiI u was 5.3.2 and I picked up a second one that was on 5.5. I took the 5.3.2 offline and called nintendo, they transfered my nnid to the new console and I re-downloaded all my e shop content on both vwii and wii u. All the games stayed on my 5.3.2 wii also since I never actually removed my nnid from 5.3.2 wii u. Now I can use crediare spoofer/updater and play online with both wii u.
Except this doesnt help at all because you cant redownload games on a 5.3.2

stsaerox

As old as the NES
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece

Can you also move your savegames with a flashdrive? Did you test it?

EmceeKerser

Trophies
XP
Country
I can move my saves and updates to my external media. Since the nnid is the same on both your consoles, will not work if you connect the flashdrive to another console???
I dont think so, because I think the HDD encryption is per console. Someone correct me if Im wrong

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Skater4599

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I will test it out, I one stay never tried cause I didn't care too much about the current save games I had. I'll report back here shortly with results.

Edit: I copied save games and content to a USB drive, but the drive is only readable in the wii U that formatted the drive. The format screen itself says it's only use able on this console, maybe one day we will get home brew to bypass thathe but for now it's not possible

Last edited by Skater4599,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Looks like Link's Awakening was metaphorical.