system transfer

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by InnocentLattice, Jan 23, 2015.

1. InnocentLattice
    OP

InnocentLattice Member

Newcomer
    Jan 22, 2015
    Italy
    Hi I have a really urgent question. I want to buy a new 3DS at gamestop by trading in my old nintendo 3ds XL for extra cash, because i can't afford it without doing so. I have bought during the years a lot of games from the eshop, and since I don't want lo lose them, i asked one friend of mine to lend me his 3ds with the 9.4 emunand. The question is, can I do a system transfer on his emunand and then do it again when i buy my New 3DS , from the emunand to the new system? Also if yes, can some data get corrupted in the process?

2. Xeeynamo

Xeeynamo Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 18, 2011
    Italy
    Interesting question. If someone that already tried these steps can confirm the procedure, it would be nice :)

Kafke likes this.
  3. Jaredmf1012

Jaredmf1012 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 8, 2009
    United States
    Depending on your gamestop, you might be able to get a grace period - buy the n3ds, do your transfer, return to gamestop, "reutrn" the n3ds, and then have them ring it up with the $100 credit applied. I'd call and ask.

4. InnocentLattice
    OP

InnocentLattice Member

Newcomer
    Jan 22, 2015
    Italy
    In Italy it doesn't work like that unfortunately, I asked them if I could do the transfer in the shop but they said me that it depends on the employee that's there that day. Also I have to trade it in before the lauch day or i won't be able to place on the preorder the 80€ that they will give me for my 3DS XL. I have no other way but using my friend's 3ds to store my nintendo e-shop licenses and my Nintendo ID until I get my New 3DS.