Hacking system transfer

InnocentLattice

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi I have a really urgent question. I want to buy a new 3DS at gamestop by trading in my old nintendo 3ds XL for extra cash, because i can't afford it without doing so. I have bought during the years a lot of games from the eshop, and since I don't want lo lose them, i asked one friend of mine to lend me his 3ds with the 9.4 emunand. The question is, can I do a system transfer on his emunand and then do it again when i buy my New 3DS , from the emunand to the new system? Also if yes, can some data get corrupted in the process?

Jaredmf1012

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Depending on your gamestop, you might be able to get a grace period - buy the n3ds, do your transfer, return to gamestop, "reutrn" the n3ds, and then have them ring it up with the $100 credit applied. I'd call and ask.

InnocentLattice

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
In Italy it doesn't work like that unfortunately, I asked them if I could do the transfer in the shop but they said me that it depends on the employee that's there that day. Also I have to trade it in before the lauch day or i won't be able to place on the preorder the 80€ that they will give me for my 3DS XL. I have no other way but using my friend's 3ds to store my nintendo e-shop licenses and my Nintendo ID until I get my New 3DS.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up