Hacking System Transfer Help GREATLY Appreciated

Skeet1983

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have been trying to figure this out all day with no luck so far. Here is my situation:

I have 2 Wii U's:

- Primary System FW is 5.3.2, spoofed to 5.5.0
- Secondary System FW is real 5.5.0, non-spoofed

I tried doing a System Transfer from secondary to primary, but failed when it checks for System Update. On another thread, someone suggested contacting Nintendo for help with transfer, and then spoof eShop to download purchases. How do I go about doing this? The stuff I want to transfer are vWii VC games/titles. Thoughts and help GREATLY appreciated on this :)

Azeryn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On another thread, someone suggested contacting Nintendo for help with transfer, and then spoof eShop to download purchases. How do I go about doing this? The stuff I want to transfer are vWii VC games/titles.

Your NNID is tied to the console that has your games on it. If you call Nintendo, they can free that NNID from the old console, and tie it to your new one. Once you NNID is on the new one, you can go about downloading all your titles again.

I have no idea if it works for you vWii stuff though, but even if you called Nintendo to do it, they can confirm if you can get those.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Jayro @ Jayro: Thanks for that bundle, I had the games already but got all the DLC for them for just $5. What a... +1