Cooties

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys -

I'm sure there are tons of threads like this, but I couldn't find one that covered this, so I thought I'd ask.

I'm trying to transfer my saves from my old 3DS with the latest firmware (no CFW) to my new 3DS which is on EmuNAND with Gateway. From what I've read, it seems that I can only do this through system transfer, which is alright, because I don't use the old 3DS anymore.

I'm wondering if it's possible to do this transfer, since I have another Nintendo account on my new 3DS. Is it possible to transfer the data to my new 3DS's SysNAND and not EmuNAND (they're unlinked)? Will it update my firmware?

And, if anyone has a better idea on how to do this, that would be much appreciated!

Thanks all.

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Do what pixelmasher said (easiest way if all you want to do is move the saves). If you do want to transfer, you'll have to install b9s and use Luma at least temporarily, since Gateway does not support the latest firmware and you have to be on the latest to system transfer.

Reactions: Cooties

Cooties

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do what pixelmasher said (easiest way if all you want to do is move the saves). If you do want to transfer, you'll have to install b9s and use Luma at least temporarily, since Gateway does not support the latest firmware and you have to be on the latest to system transfer.

Ah, OK, thanks guys! I'm guessing I can't put homebrew on a 3DS with the latest firmware? I'll look into it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Good.