_phlo_

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hello fellow GBAtemp members

I wanted to ask if you can backup your Sysnand after you downgraded from 10.3 to 9.2 or if it gets wiped after the downgrade process and I have to start all over with streetpass or so

CrispyYoshi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, EmuNAND9 will back up sysnand. It can back up and restore emunand, too. If you want to restore sysnand while it's unbricked, you can use Decrypt9 or Gateway Launcher to do that. Otherwise, you'll need a hardmod to unbrick, with a copy of your NAND on your computer.

And yes, downgrading will attempt to replace all of your internal NAND files (if not, most. pretty sure it doesn't downgrade like 2-3 files depending which region/model your 3ds is) with the 9.2 firmware.

If you use Julian's sysupdater, NATIVE_FIRM will be written to last. tux's version writes NATIVE_FIRM first, which is more dangerous, and yet I've heard a lot of success with that build.

_phlo_

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Or I transfer all the data to my old 3ds and downgrade the N3DS and system transfer it all over will that work ?

CrispyYoshi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Or I transfer all the data to my old 3ds and downgrade the N3DS and system transfer it all over will that work ?
If by transfer you mean "manually with SDF/svdt" then yes. If you mean system transfer through system settings, then no: You cannot officially transfer N3DS back to O3DS.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9PnFJMnYT0