Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Hello.:)

Congratulations.Nice to hear all is fine.:yaynds:

dios mios is for Gamecube "emulation" on your Wii.Please refer to NINTENDONT if you want to play Gamecube games too.:)

Thank you and have a great time and fun with your Wii.

Reactions: robyspy

Relay

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
South Africa
Resident evil and Metal Gear looks pretty good on GameCube in that video.

@alexander1970 so your saying it's not as good as the Wii?
How do you post pictures and stuff like that?
I can't even put a syscheck.csv in a post....:glare: please tell me how you do it or I'll call :bortz:

Ok @FEF1, @Alexander said the same thing about using Nintendont.

Where can I get a safe IOS236-v6?
I was looking on Google and mariocube but can't find it....

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Hello.:)

Take a screenshot from my Desktop (with opened ModMii) with the PRINT key on my pc keyboard.Then i open Photoshop (certainly you can use your Picture Editor Tool).Open a new Picture and paste it in.Maybe you cut of the Rest from the Desktop on the Screenshot.Save and Upload it whit the Uplad a File Button under the Quick Reply Box.

Like this:

Unbekojjojijijijijijiinannt-2.jpg

Reactions: Relay

Relay

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
South Africa
Cool thx @alexander1970 ,and how did you do it with the syscheck file? Because it opens as a txt files?
Your upload showed my syscheck results with a blue background like on the wii (I'm taking bout the results not the files to download), but when I open it with modmii it just shows me the 'system is up to date' dialog and closes.

A nd @FEF1 for the link.How do you get this files cause I searched for almost 2hours and read alot of guides and sites but couldn't find it.

Reactions: Alexander1970

PalindromicBreadLoaf

Just a duck floating in a pond.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
@Relay I just know where find stuff, I guess. It probably is because I have had so many issues trying to get stuff to work on my Wii, that I just can remember what site had what.
Modmii says the system is up to date because you have done everything correctly, and you don't have old downgraded IOS's and other stuff like that.
I guess I should applaud you for doing everything correctly, a didn't follow some outdated guide that tells you to downgrade your device and install Darkcorp IOS.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Looks like a brown recluse