Resident evil and Metal Gear looks pretty good on GameCube in that video.
@alexander1970 so your saying it's not as good as the Wii?
How do you post pictures and stuff like that?
I can't even put a syscheck.csv in a post.... please tell me how you do it or I'll call
Ok @FEF1, @Alexander said the same thing about using Nintendont.
Where can I get a safe IOS236-v6?
I was looking on Google and mariocube but can't find it....
Take a screenshot from my Desktop (with opened ModMii) with the PRINT key on my pc keyboard.Then i open Photoshop (certainly you can use your Picture Editor Tool).Open a new Picture and paste it in.Maybe you cut of the Rest from the Desktop on the Screenshot.Save and Upload it whit the Uplad a File Button under the Quick Reply Box.
Cool thx @alexander1970 ,and how did you do it with the syscheck file? Because it opens as a txt files?
Your upload showed my syscheck results with a blue background like on the wii (I'm taking bout the results not the files to download), but when I open it with modmii it just shows me the 'system is up to date' dialog and closes.
A nd @FEF1 for the link.How do you get this files cause I searched for almost 2hours and read alot of guides and sites but couldn't find it.
@Relay I just know where find stuff, I guess. It probably is because I have had so many issues trying to get stuff to work on my Wii, that I just can remember what site had what.
Modmii says the system is up to date because you have done everything correctly, and you don't have old downgraded IOS's and other stuff like that.
I guess I should applaud you for doing everything correctly, a didn't follow some outdated guide that tells you to downgrade your device and install Darkcorp IOS.
After being announced last week, the first of two broadcasts is set to go live later today with a stark focus on The Legend of Zelda and its 40th anniversary...
It's that time again folks, an update for the Switch and Switch 2, and a surprisingly big one at that! At lease for folks on the Switch 2. The most notable feature...
It is with a heavy heart that I announce the departure of our beloved Chary from the position of Chief Editor. Chary took over early 2021 and has done a wonderful job...
The second of a two-part special, a more traditional Nintendo Direct is set to air today. Unlike the Zelda Direct the contents of this one is still relatively up in...
Over the weekend a number of Switch and Switch 2 related subreddits came alive with people reporting bans on their Switch 2 consoles out of nowhere. The error code...
After an accidental leaking of their review video from Linus Tech Tips last week, we somewhat knew that news on Steam's latest VR venture was imminent. Today the...
After more than a year, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe has gotten a fresh update with a focus on the Switch 2, and it's surprisingly meaty. For those Switch 2 players, they'll...
Announced a few days ago, Nintendo of America have today launched their Customer Appreciation Sale. Featuring 30% discounts across a wide range of popular first-party...
It's been something of a quiet week in the gaming space, with the deluge of big hitters trying to find their place before GTA 6 launches really kicking off next week...
A few days ago Chary stepped down as Chief Editor after 5 wonderful years, and everyone guessed the seat wouldn't stay empty for very long. Back in 2021 I proudly...
After being announced last week, the first of two broadcasts is set to go live later today with a stark focus on The Legend of Zelda and its 40th anniversary...
It's been something of a quiet week in the gaming space, with the deluge of big hitters trying to find their place before GTA 6 launches really kicking off next week...
It is with a heavy heart that I announce the departure of our beloved Chary from the position of Chief Editor. Chary took over early 2021 and has done a wonderful job...
The second of a two-part special, a more traditional Nintendo Direct is set to air today. Unlike the Zelda Direct the contents of this one is still relatively up in...
After an accidental leaking of their review video from Linus Tech Tips last week, we somewhat knew that news on Steam's latest VR venture was imminent. Today the...
Announced a few days ago, Nintendo of America have today launched their Customer Appreciation Sale. Featuring 30% discounts across a wide range of popular first-party...
A few days ago Chary stepped down as Chief Editor after 5 wonderful years, and everyone guessed the seat wouldn't stay empty for very long. Back in 2021 I proudly...
From my post earlier this week you probably already know which game I'm talking about. Fire Emblem released yesterday to some pretty rave reviews. Looking at...
A court has ordered Reddit r/SwitchPirates moderator James Williams (of ArchBox fame) must pay Nintendo $4.5 million in a default judgment for copyright infringement...
Over the weekend a number of Switch and Switch 2 related subreddits came alive with people reporting bans on their Switch 2 consoles out of nowhere. The error code...