Homebrew RELEASE sys-netcheat - Simple open-source cheat-engine.

blurx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you add in multiple addresses for one poke command? Something like “poke address1,address2 size value”?

soaresden

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I don't know if it was already said or not but I was confused to know the MAX of each type of value so here they are
It can help to think what will be the possible maximum for your value

exemple : Health up to 100 ..

u8 8 bits (1 byte) 0 to +255
u16 16 bits (2 bytes) 0 to +65,535
u32 32 bits (4 bytes) 0 to +4,294,967,295
u64* 64 bits (8 bytes) 0 to +18,446,744,073,709,551,615

Colassal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@HheuerZzhang that is something I'm working on this weekend - if you are searching numbers that are less than 2 or 3 digits you may need to pad them like so:

ssearch u8 7 would need to be ssearch u8 007

Still figuring out why this does it. Methinks it is either something dumb I did or the byte array conversion culling something.

Let me know if this works, if not and you know how, can you post an issue on GitHub with screenshots?

HheuerZzhang

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anyone have a trick to narrow down results? trying to edit a titanquest save, when searching values i get a massive list, using csearch doesnt seem to narrow it down any, after awhile i cant search anymore with it.

which item/
@HheuerZzhang that is something I'm working on this weekend - if you are searching numbers that are less than 2 or 3 digits you may need to pad them like so:

ssearch u8 7 would need to be ssearch u8 007

Still figuring out why this does it. Methinks it is either something dumb I did or the byte array conversion culling something.

Let me know if this works, if not and you know how, can you post an issue on GitHub with screenshots?

ok,i will try it out.
one more thing, do you think it's easy to dump the ram, to .bin file via wifi ? if we can dump ram, then it's easy to compare two .bin file and find some base-address + offset for more cheating

Reactions: Supreme23

Colassal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
which item/

ok,i will try it out.
one more thing, do you think it's easy to dump the ram, to .bin file via wifi ? if we can dump ram, then it's easy to compare two .bin file and find some base-address + offset for more cheating

I have something like that on my to-do list. The plan is to dump a search into a List<string> then allow you to hold onto certain lists and compare them.

Exporting to a file would be unnecessary really since C#'s IEnumerables are decently robust when it comes to comparisons.

Mind you this will probably come after we get a GUI slapped into it.

Reactions: Supreme23

Nightopian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Finally I got sys-netcheat to work with ReiNX, for those who want to know:
Download the sys-netcheat.kip and put it in ReiNX/sysmodules/
Download the latest Hekate.
In the hekate_ipl file(root of SD), add the following lines:
[ReiNX]
kip1=ReiNX/sysmodules/loader.kip
kip1=ReiNX/sysmodules/sm.kip
kip1=ReiNX/sysmodules/FS.kip
kip1=ReiNX/sysmodules/sys-netcheat.kip
fullsvcperm=1
debugmode=1

And inject hekate payload(mine was hekate_ctcaer_3.2.bin), select Launch firmware-->ReiNX

After the switch booted in to CFW, you can use netcat to connect to netcheat

jakibaki

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Finally I got sys-netcheat to work with ReiNX, for those who want to know:
Download the sys-netcheat.kip and put it in ReiNX/sysmodules/
Download the latest Hekate.
In the hekate_ipl file(root of SD), add the following lines:
[ReiNX]
kip1=ReiNX/sysmodules/loader.kip
kip1=ReiNX/sysmodules/sm.kip
kip1=ReiNX/sysmodules/FS.kip
kip1=ReiNX/sysmodules/sys-netcheat.kip
fullsvcperm=1
debugmode=1

And inject hekate payload(mine was hekate_ctcaer_3.2.bin), select Launch firmware-->ReiNX

After the switch booted in to CFW, you can use netcat to connect to netcheat
But why? The only way reinx is different in a meaningful way from the normal atmosphere+hekate stuff is the bootloader which you replaced with hekate.

If you want sys-netcheat+sigpatches just use RajNX instead

Reactions: Nightopian

Nightopian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
But why? The only way reinx is different in a meaningful way from the normal atmosphere+hekate stuff is the bootloader which you replaced with hekate.

If you want sys-netcheat+sigpatches just use RajNX instead
Because I dont want to messed up my SD setup too much

Last edited by Nightopian,

WTFsandwich

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RajNX doesn't interfere with anything on your SD as far as i can tell.
(and I run SX os, Reinx and RajNX all from the same SD)
Could you elaborate on how to set up running multiple off the same SD, or point me in the direction of the tutorial for such?

mezz0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Could you elaborate on how to set up running multiple off the same SD, or point me in the direction of the tutorial for such?

I use the SX OS bootloader to chainload other payloads. ie I boot SX OS with the volu+ button held in; go to options and select the RAJNX bin file from the SD to boot.
If I select the hekate or other payload it will boot that instead. Since RAJNX files no longer have the same name as the hekate files, it coexist nicely.

Reactions: WTFsandwich

WTFsandwich

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I use the SX OS bootloader to chainload other payloads. ie I boot SX OS with the volu+ button held in; go to options and select the RAJNX bin file from the SD to boot.
If I select the hekate or other payload it will boot that instead. Since RAJNX files no longer have the same name as the hekate files, it coexist nicely.

Ah I see. Thank you!

Gootah

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can't seem to edit yen in Okami, could it be that yen is stored as a value type that this does not support (float)?

Jo_Popcorn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lets bounce about that, I've been trying to get a stable HP value for the game I am Setsuna but it doesn't seem to work that way.
From my understanding, if you were to convert that code from the Wii to a float value in the NS, you'll get the same value each time you convert it to Float.
Reason why I state that is because each time I gather HP for Endir(Main Character), I purposely die after I have found the value.
When all the party is defeated in the session, the game throws you back to the main menu which then I load the same file i found the value.
the values i found previously doesn't work anymore and needs to find the new set of values.
Or maybe i'm just doing this all wrong hahaha.

GizmoTheGreen

Trophies
XP
Country
Lets bounce about that, I've been trying to get a stable HP value for the game I am Setsuna but it doesn't seem to work that way.
From my understanding, if you were to convert that code from the Wii to a float value in the NS, you'll get the same value each time you convert it to Float.
Reason why I state that is because each time I gather HP for Endir(Main Character), I purposely die after I have found the value.
When all the party is defeated in the session, the game throws you back to the main menu which then I load the same file i found the value.
the values i found previously doesn't work anymore and needs to find the new set of values.
Or maybe i'm just doing this all wrong hahaha.

so. the game is unloaded (return to mainmenu) then loaded again.
this could have a similar effect as is exiting the whole game and starting it again. save data is re-read and all game objects are re-created, getting new memory.
since we're modifying RAM (random access memory), everything is now in new positions and you have to find them again.

simple answer, don't die?

Reactions: Jo_Popcorn

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eGAHfC5P-Y