SylverRez wants to ban Luke94 and all conspiracy theorists

LeoTCK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Of course you don't remember it happening, the aliens wouldn't allow that.
No, it just didn't happen...even through recovered memories or bits or whatever and usually I have a feeling that something might be the case but not this time. And normally I have perfect memory. I used to have perfect photographic memory too until they messed with me. I was the most reliable narrator ever and could describe little details. But they fucked it all up when they put me into the WHITE ROOM TORTURE BULLSHIT.

And they kept putting me there and found it impossible to erase my memory until they did, until I was nothing like a vegetable, but they kept putting me back and forth for interrogation and over and over again.

LeoTCK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Full Blooded Italian, now we just need to find someone who is Italian to go after your ass.
What the heck are you talking about? I didn't ask who is after me, I asked who is the guy in the picture? Has everyone language comprehension turned into Luke94 level? I suppose I was too harsh on him, you guys are all morons in the first place. :P

• Haha
Reactions: Hayato213

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What the heck are you talking about? I didn't ask who is after me, I asked who is the guy in the picture? Has everyone language comprehension turned into Luke94 level? I suppose I was too harsh on him, you guys are all morons in the first place. :P

Don't cry we have a FBI shirt and hat for you, you can join the FBI

1713192850177.png

1713192862166.png

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Also why in this very GBATemp Forum someone wants to remove posted threads written by me digital history traces of my own activities? Could it be because Artificial Intelligence might be a threat to the human beings/mankind? At least for instance before I was banned in Paranormalis Forum moderator or administrator even allowed me at least to keep visible all my own threads. Anyway I can’t find a thread in this very GBATemp Forum so I chose this one to comment instead.

Reactions: CoolMe

Jayinem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nintendo spams the forum in a language other than Japanese, I think Chinese but not sure, and none of you believe in conspiracy theories?

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I wish Jayinem could as well tell FBI about for instance nowadays in which all digital forums that I was banned…etc.

Jayinem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wish Jayinem could as well tell FBI about for instance nowadays in which all digital forums that I was banned…etc.

Why do you think you're banned in the first place? After I snitched FBI runs GBATemp. The mods replaced the forum mods they're dead now they're all FBI.

When you see x65943 post that is not really him. Haven't you noticed he doesn't talk about the Tour De France? The real x65943 loved the Tour De France.

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Why do you think you're banned in the first place? After I snitched FBI runs GBATemp. The mods replaced the forum mods they're dead now they're all FBI.

When you see x65943 post that is not really him. Haven't you noticed he doesn't talk about the Tour De France? The real x65943 loved the Tour De France.
I don’t know. I have no idea why I was banned.

Maximumbeans

3DS is love, 3DS is life
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Also why in this very GBATemp Forum someone wants to remove posted threads written by me digital history traces of my own activities? Could it be because Artificial Intelligence might be a threat to the human beings/mankind? At least for instance before I was banned in Paranormalis Forum moderator or administrator even allowed me at least to keep visible all my own threads. Anyway I can’t find a thread in this very GBATemp Forum so I chose this one to comment instead.
No offence but it's because you talk absolute nonsense. Mods here are very lenient which is probably the only reason you haven't been banned like you have in other places.

LeoTCK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
While @SylverReZ wants to ban Luke94. I would say ban both Luke94 and LeoTCK.
That's ENOUGH! You will regret this. I shall go and meet Luke94 in person and then I'll perform one of those Dragon Ball Z Fusions and out comes...

LUKETCK!!

AHAHAHAAH
Post automatically merged:

You will all not survive such a FUSION. AHAHAAH

• Haha
Reactions: Hayato213

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's ENOUGH! You will regret this. I shall go and meet Luke94 in person and then I'll perform one of those Dragon Ball Z Fusions and out comes...

LUKETCK!!

AHAHAHAAH
Post automatically merged:

You will all not survive such a FUSION. AHAHAAH

Oh I can see it now you and Luke94 fusion

1713453544696.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.