Hacking Question SXOS switch won't launch to OFW and CFW

Aswinawien23

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I'm quite a beginner to switch in general (so please bare with me), so I bought switch lite (the SXOS one) and it was quite fine for a good two months, but I didn't release that I could boot into the OFW because normally I just boot into the CFW mode,
and I wanted to link my Nintendo account into my switch and it asked me to update the version, so I updated it, and when it's done it asked me to reboot it and after that it won't even start to launch, both in CFW and OFW, is there any solution to fix this ?

Last edited by Aswinawien23,

Muskusrat

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Nope SXOSonly support up to firmware 11.0 and your firmware is to high now. Only option is to go Atmoshper if possible.

Aswinawien23

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Nope SXOSonly support up to firmware 11.0 and your firmware is to high now. Only option is to go Atmoshper if possible.

actually I already tried to switch to atmosphere using the RR RetroReload, and I did successfully logged into the atmosphere, I even revert back to the 11.0.0 version using Daybreaker, it's successfully installed the version, but by the time it reboots, it's still not launching the CFW or OFW... it even doesn't launch the atmosphere now that it's different version.

Last edited by Aswinawien23,

Muskusrat

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Then the upgrade to the latest firmware burned some fuses which prevent you from going to back to an older firmware version. Never mess with older firmware version unless you know exactly what you are doing.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
actually I already tried to switch to atmosphere using the RR RetroReload, and I did successfully logged into the atmosphere, I even revert back to the 11.0.0 version using Daybreaker, it's successfully installed the version, but by the time it reboots, it's still not launching the CFW or OFW... it even doesn't launch the atmosphere now that it's different version.
How is your SD card formattted?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4 +1