Homebrew RELEASE SXOS ROMMENU NSP/NROS

KardchCode

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
*waits for the new update* :3
Sorry for the lack of updates, I will first say that I kind of have this project a bit abandoned... So I decided to update nros in big updates, in fact in the 2.2 version nothing changed in the nro itself so not really interesting. Anyway I will try to update the nros asap tomorrow (exams got me really ocupated this week's)

KardchCode

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
As you want bro, it's your post.
do what you want to do. the most important thing is to be happy.
I actually removed it, I think it might be better to leave my sxos opinion out if the post. Also it was kind of a justification of why I am doing this, but since in fact I like sxos itself it's just a false opinion (is not that I aprove their methods but I like their cfw, and I use it).

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
sorry for my lack of knowledge but does this mean we could at some point in future use sx features or does this just mean the rom menu that displays games?

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
I did try this out but I noticed it won’t load your games to the main menu so really it’s a bit pointless just for homebrew purposes unless I doing it wrong

KardchCode

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I did try this out but I noticed it won’t load your games to the main menu so really it’s a bit pointless just for homebrew purposes unless I doing it wrong
It will load the games only if you are using sxos, also yes this is mostly for Homebrew support as you will have all the RAM available for them when using the nsp

Last edited by KardchCode,

KardchCode

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
sorry for my lack of knowledge but does this mean we could at some point in future use sx features or does this just mean the rom menu that displays games?
Maybe, but like you said, at some point.
In order to port the xci features to other cfws I will have to reverse engineer the loader kip (and a few others for sure) and port them (rewriting or patching them). And tbh, I don't like assembly, this is hard and I don't have the time right now to do this (I also won't port the xci features to other cfws, I don't really want troubles on this...). Anyway, as a first todo and maybe the most important one I have to fix the fact that it doesn't loads the nro on other cfws, so yeah, basically that

Last edited by KardchCode,
Reactions: jammybudga777

KardchCode

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
@PRAGMA or @Rei
you should talk to them
Well, I know they could really help me, I actually reversed and diffed rei's crack to see how it is working, also iirc someone at the /hbg/ discord managed to make a new crack. I was actually surprised by the fact that the cracked version does also work out of sxos and the original doesn't. But yeah I will probably try to contact them at some point. Anyways thanks for the suggestion

johnny2k4

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Thanks to you,for your work.
For me the latest version of sx rommenu is not important. For example you try to crack version 1.5 or 1.6 that I think I already had the batch install and the delete nsp setting,for me is enough and the 100% will be happy.

KardchCode

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Any news on fixing the black screen issue on non SX OS firmwares? I would really like to replace the homebrew launcher with the rommenu.

No news yet, the best I can tell you is that I now barely understand how the verifications works and a few differences between sxos and atmosphere. It's still a work in progress I hope I can finish asap. This is the best I can tell you.

Btw, I'm about to release the 2.4 nro, who knows if it will work on atmos, I doubt it but heh who knows :P

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    and good morning everyone
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BakerMan, his partner is Luke
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Sup nerds
    +1
  • Flame @ Flame:
    oh hi, Sickly
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh hi flame
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @K3Nv2 what was your ps4 situation
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    did you always have a ps4 you never updated
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or were you able to get new ps4 tracking it \
    as soon as the hack was announced
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or did you have to find a used one with the lower firm ware that was not updated
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got this ps4 at launch and never updated since 9.0
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You got a good chance of buying a used one and asking the seller how often they used or even ask for a Pic of fw and telling them not to update
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    Speaking of PLaystation. I see Evilnat put out a beta for PS3 CFW 4.91.2 on the 22nd.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't really see the point in updating it tbh
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea you right, I thought about updating my PS3 CFW to 4.91, but why really, everything plays fine now. I guess for people that have already updated past 4.9 it would be helpful.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Idk if online servers are still active that would be my only thought
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Thats true, personally I don't play it online at all, in fact, I deleted all wifi details on it once I installed CFW, so it won't connect and auto-update itself
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I play most games that are on both PS3/360 strickly on the 360, but PS3 exclusives are really only games I play on the PS3
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I play most games that are on both PS3/360 strickly on the 360, but PS3 exclusives are really...