Homebrew RELEASE SXOS ROMMENU NSP/NROS

Nepnepy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks CardochDM! As a SXOS user I enjoy these releases, as it’s adding a easy too use app too my home screen just like any normal app/game.

Reactions: KardchCode

chronoss

Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
._.
Good question ... Well I'm releasing this stuff mostly for sxos users duh, I'm still working to make it as open as possible, like to work on other cfws...
Sorry if my question was a bit disturbing because I want it on ReiNX too and SXos users already have it by default... :(

ROMMENU v.14 has been cracked and use with others cfw without problem, why not contact who cracked this version to help you ?

Sorry for my english, i translate some word :(

KardchCode

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Sorry if my question was a bit disturbing because I want it on ReiNX too and SXos users already have it by default... :(
No no, don't worry, also I'm starting to use the rei version of rommenu and well I can say it's going ok afaik I hope I can get it to work w/o having to use/Port their kips

Reactions: chronoss

Ricouyalaire

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi info I managed to run rommenu 2.2 with an old beta version of reinx (Darth Meteos' Super Special SD Stash v3.1). Since I switched to the latest version of reinx it does not work anymore.

Indeed there was a license number that is displayed when I can run rommenu 2.2

KardchCode

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hi info I managed to run rommenu 2.2 with an old beta version of reinx (Darth Meteos' Super Special SD Stash v3.1). Since I switched to the latest version of reinx it does not work anymore.

Hmm really interesting, thanks for the info! This would help the patching

chronoss

Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the

Always black screen for me : 5.0.1

Ricouyalaire

Trophies
XP
Country
France
oky but what do you use cfw? the only one that worked was the illegal reinx of darth meteos you have to try with the versions lower than 3.x (the one where he had integrated the menu hack of sx os)

KardchCode

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Wow, all the effort and trouble for something that is just 20 bucks.
I will explain this shortly, I am not trying to crack it, just trying to port it (and don't ask me why because I don't really know, anyways). Out of sxos this will not give you the "license priviledges", (or at least atm)

lolboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I will explain this shortly, I am not trying to crack it, just trying to port it (and don't ask me why because I don't really know, anyways). Out of sxos this will not give you the "license priviledges", (or at least atm)

It would be much sweeter if it could be booted directly as cfw.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: That counts as a software update :tpi: