Hacking SXOS Emunand & NSP Installs without licence?

frankGT

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hi, i have a working switch paired with a sx pro kit.
Im thinking in buying another explotable console, so my question is:

1- Can i use my dongle and sxos without licence on this new console to create an emunand and install and play nsps on it?
Or do i need a new licence for any of these steps?

Thank you!

NoNAND

Give me back my legions!
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
Yep. As the guys above stated.
You need a license for each switch that you need to hack for NSP/XCI loading or any other thing out thetr that requires sigpatching.(SX OS)
Swapping licenses between switches ( from hacked to unhacked and vice-versa) won't do either.
so my guess is if you want free cfw go for reinx or atmosphere. though I'd suggest atmosphere as it's more reliable and gets updated quicker. But they both have a downside. emunand is absent in both reinx and atmos, if you want it that badly sx is is your only thing to opt for right now.

Last edited by NoNAND,
Reactions: frankGT

frankGT

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Thanks guys!

You need a license for each switch that you need to hack for NSP/XCI loading or any other thing out thetr that requires sigpatching.(SX OS)

So its the part of the nsp loading that requires the licence or does the emunand creation and booting requires it too? Thanks!

Last edited by frankGT,
Reactions: NoNAND

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/offbeat/twitch-streamer-places-24000-hit-on-youtuber-after-stellar...