Hacking SXOS 3.1.0 SuperXCI Broken?

HollowGrams

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any more detail on this? Any games where its not working?

2 examples in my case. Smash with 80 DLC super XCI - Some unlocks wont show
Pokemon sword and shiled - DLC wont trigger correctly if super xci.

Install seperate dlc alone and works fine. I'm sure there are other games. This was also the case on 10.2.

viper3344

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
2 examples in my case. Smash with 80 DLC super XCI - Some unlocks wont show
Pokemon sword and shiled - DLC wont trigger correctly if super xci.

Install seperate dlc alone and works fine. I'm sure there are other games. This was also the case on 10.2.
Very odd! I am on 10.2 now. Which DLC from that Smash Super XCI wont show? I am not a smash player but how can I tell if the DLC wont show? Just want to verify as well.

Thanks!

Reactions: HollowGrams

HollowGrams

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Very odd! I am on 10.2 now. Which DLC from that Smash Super XCI wont show? I am not a smash player but how can I tell if the DLC wont show? Just want to verify as well.

Thanks!

My super XCI was base game + 9.02 Update + 80 DLC - Piranha plant and others weren't showing. They were showing on previous versions. I installed base then update then DLC and all show up now.

yadspi

Trophies
XP
Country
Apart from SuperXCI not working, do you guys have random crashes, just black screen and need to RCM again? Switched back and fort SXOS and Atmos and happens almost 90% when closing one game and opening another.

HollowGrams

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Apart from SuperXCI not working, do you guys have random crashes, just black screen and need to RCM again? Switched back and fort SXOS and Atmos and happens almost 90% when closing one game and opening another.

Super xci are not broken on 11.0 - Only some issues on a few and came from 10.2. Random crashes for me on Atmos yes. SX OS so far smooth. Again some apps will need updating.

Reactions: yadspi

viper3344

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My super XCI was base game + 9.02 Update + 80 DLC - Piranha plant and others weren't showing. They were showing on previous versions. I installed base then update then DLC and all show up now.

Ok so I have 10.2 and just tried that superXCI (the 9.0.2 +80DLC) All characters and Piranha plant shows up. So odd. Do you use any custom themes or anything like that?

HollowGrams

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so I have 10.2 and just tried that superXCI (the 9.0.2 +80DLC) All characters and Piranha plant shows up. So odd. Do you use any custom themes or anything like that?

No themes or plugins. This was on atmos and tx on various switches. Never figured out what was causing it so I intalled xci's and worked.

yadspi

Trophies
XP
Country
Super xci are not broken on 11.0 - Only some issues on a few and came from 10.2. Random crashes for me on Atmos yes. SX OS so far smooth. Again some apps will need updating.
Yeah I meant what you said about not working well....maybe it's my SD card but it was fine before the update, I'll copy everything and format it to FAT32 and see. I have random black screens on both CFW

viper3344

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah emunand on both os's.
Ok that could be it. I am updating my sisNAND right now and will try latest SXOS. Stand by

Ok looks like it works fine! Updated my sysnad to 11 and the latest SXOS. Smash launched perfectly fine as a SUPERxci and all DLC shows up. Must be related to emunand maybe?

Last edited by viper3344,

HollowGrams

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok that could be it. I am updating my sisNAND right now and will try latest SXOS. Stand by

Ok looks like it works fine! Updated my sysnad to 11 and the latest SXOS. Smash launched perfectly fine as a SUPERxci and all DLC shows up. Must be related to emunand maybe?

Depends on your super xci vs mine. Base 1.0 + 9.02 Update + 80 DLC here.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-