• Likes 7

izy

Advanced Tech Pleb
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Team-Xecuter have released an update to SX Save Manager to fix the crashing people had.
It adds other features like fast scrolling and backing up all files to the sd card. You can back up BCAT data as well.

- Fixed two simple but easy to miss bugs that caused many users to crash if they had over 30 titles or corrupt games installed. We apologize for any inconveniences caused by this.
- Added a settings menu
- Added option to hide device saves
- Added support for BCAT data
- Changed "Export or import" text to "Backup or restore" to avoid confusion
- Added fast scrolling using the left analogue stick
- Sort mode is now saved instead of defaulting on launch
- The UI's game name text now also includes the save type for all types
- SX Save Manager is now hidden in the list
- Removed 8.8.8.8 DNS override (this app only, not system wide) to increase compatibility
- Added option to back up all data to the SD card
- Added option to use custom file names
- Many small improvements to increase stability

*Additionally some users were confused by the different types of saves. Here is a brief explanation.*

- A user specific save is a save file that belongs to a user. That save is loaded when the game is launched by that user.
- A common user save (also known as a device save) is a save file that doesn't belong to a user, these saves are used by all users. An example of a common user save is Animal Crossing where all players on a single Switch share one island.
- BCAT data is data used by Nintendo to add new content to games without releasing a full update for example Animal Crossing uses it to add events without releasing full updates.

More to come in the future as we keep on pushing further the limits of your beloved Switch console !
–< Team Xecuter – Pushing the limits of every Switch in 2020 and beyond! >–​

Last edited by izy,

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
Why have you opened another pointless thread when we already have one. I've updated mine now to show version 1.1 this is silly? if you had given me a bit of time I would of done it to show the latest version!

Last edited by Reecey,

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He does create a new thread with sxos cfw updates which is correct he should do but he doesn't do it with sx apps.
Actually if you checked, he's done it before and for multiple applications such as SX Dumper, SX Installer, and even non-TX related tools such as WAIN Autoloader.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/kTzpzBF.mp4