Hacking SX Pro - Is it possible to fake linking Nintendo Account

Aglae Pheryl

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi,

As the title says, would it be possible to fake linking a Nintendo account to play Nintendo Entertainment System superxci for instance?
The console was never connected to the Internet before. It is running 6.2.0.

I tried creating a fake Nintendo account online (well merely just registering an email address on Nin's web site) and tried to link the account when asked after launching the xci file but kept getting an error (something telling that it could not connect).
Any helps/ideas will be most appreciated. We surely do not want to use or other official Nintendo account.

Thanks.

D

Deleted User

use kosmos
it works better

just make a throwaway nintendo account and download the nes online nsp
if you download the nsp not from the eshop it wont ever ask you to renew however you need a switch account linked if you dont it will just crash

Aglae Pheryl

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
use kosmos
it works better

just make a throwaway nintendo account and download the nes online nsp
if you download the nsp not from the eshop it wont ever ask you to renew however you need a switch account linked if you dont it will just crash

Not sure what kosmos is.
By throaway account, do you mean what I have created, a free Nintendo account?

I have an XCI files (the game) and also an update (v262144) that was an nsp that I installed through sx os.

I also had to create folder 0100D870045B6000 in sxos/titles holding files I believe are Phoenix NES Collection * v2.1.0-A * (this is what it says)

When launching the game it brings up the 'select user' box and a menu to connect & link... this is where I am stuck.

D

Deleted User

Not sure what kosmos is.
By throaway account, do you mean what I have created, a free Nintendo account?

I have an XCI files (the game) and also an update (v262144) that was an nsp that I installed through sx os.

I also had to create folder 0100D870045B6000 in sxos/titles holding files I believe are Phoenix NES Collection * v2.1.0-A * (this is what it says)

When launching the game it brings up the 'select user' box and a menu to connect & link... this is where I am stuck.
the game is a digital game, it shouldnt be in an xci also kosmos is just sdfiles but renamed, they rebranded https://github.com/AtlasNX/Kosmos/releases

Aglae Pheryl

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi,
Thanks. Sounds awefully complex for a simple game.
Emulation might be where I will focus instead. Though I actually seldom use the console as my kids are all over it and they don't care much about these oldish games.
Thanks.

mrgarrison

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I was faced with this issue. After a ton of reading I came to 2 answers.

1. Copy system files from an already setup switch to your switch. This copies all the user data from Switch#1 to Switch#2 erasing all old userdata on Switch#2.
2. ##DO NOT DO THIS## Connect to nintendo online long enough to setup the switch, make the account and get the goodies from the eshop. ##NOT SAFE ANYMORE AS OF 7.0 UPDATE##

I did #2 recently before the 7.0 update and made a new emunand to match. Loving it! But sadly, for now, your now stuck with option #1 until they crack 7.0
There is one magical option if you use 6.1.0 called devmenu. Google it, its badass if you can get it to work. It doesnt appear to work on 6.2 tho, locks up.

Reactions: Aglae Pheryl

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Ken will love his Microsoft Deck lol