Saifer28

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
please help

2.sandisk ultra microSDXC UHS-I A1 128Gb
3.when in normal position read well but when to load boot.dat unreadable

i am just try format in pc and NS not working n i am buy 3 micro SD but all do not work

When you format your sd card. Try to put your files one by one. Mass transferring can affect the micro sd. And is it on exfat format?

b3nscher

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hello guys,

I have the follow problem!
I have buyed my licens at Axio gaming and I have recived it at Sunday.

Yesterday was the day I would test it so I have make a complete backup, have formatted the SD Card, have generated the licens.dat file with the license-request.dat file and have put the license.dat file in the home directory of the SD Card.

But when I start the SX OS, he sayed that the licens is not for my switch!
When I will generate da license at the switch, he says the license is in use.

Today I have write axio and Team Xecuter. Axio says I must write Xecute, xecuter says me the time I have activate the licens was yesterday and I must write the seller.

What can I do?

D

Deleted User

Im betting on a personal dump of it actually. That is currently the scene. A lot is possible that is NOT a scene release.
But I would like to know if others have looked into Yoku's Island Express. Besides LA Noire it is my only title not working. And I really wonder what makes that one 'special'.
There's now a working Yokus island Eur dump. So possibly you had a bad dump?

IFunkymonkey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Hey there guys! I succesfully hacked my Switch and run OX OS on it. Currently i'm using a 64GB SD card and i have two other SD cards. Is it possible to switch between them? Of course BEFORE turning the system off. Do i just need to copy all the hack-data (except the games, videos, etc.) from one sd to the other?!

PatrickD85

Trophies
Website
www.nintendoreporters.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
There's now a working Yokus island Eur dump. So possibly you had a bad dump?
Hmm did not see it on NSWDB yet. But well a working one is good news either way. But it has been verified to work (perhaps even by you?)?
I will retry it then in the upcoming days. Ill redump it using gcdumptool and wain just to be sure
Anyway thanks for the headsup..

Edit;
Did a fresh dump with the latest release of gcdumptool for Yoku's Island Express; still fails in SX OS 1.3 after loading the cart, and selecting the profile, it throws the error;
The software was closed because an error ocurred.

So if anyone has gotten the EUR version of Yoku's Island Express working on SX OS 1.3 im alll ears ;)

Last edited by PatrickD85,

comput3rus3r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i just got my sx-pro and now i cat get it to work. keep getting boot.dat? have tried 4 different sd cards that work everywhere else. any ideas?

bajul

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
sd cards from walmart paid regular price.
Your micro SD not broken but switch can't load payload/hekate after update 5.1.0 n update for exfat format i am just try 5 console in my store all of console same problem i hope tx fix this problem

comput3rus3r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your micro SD not broken but switch can't load payload/hekate after update 5.1.0 n update for exfat format i am just try 5 console in my store all of console same problem i hope tx fix this problem
when I started to do this my console was on 4.1 I only updated to see if it would fix this issue.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I also had a problem running hekate which i'm now suspecting of causing this to being with. my console was on 4.1. I was going to dump my nand before i even attemped to use sx-os. when i tried to load hekate i got "failed to init sd card" after a few times with different sd cards i gave up and tried using sx-os and now i have boot.dat? error.

Wiiunator

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
when I started to do this my console was on 4.1 I only updated to see if it would fix this issue.

I also had a problem running hekate which i'm now suspecting of causing this to being with. my console was on 4.1. I was going to dump my nand before i even attemped to use sx-os. when i tried to load hekate i got "failed to init sd card" after a few times with different sd cards i gave up and tried using sx-os and now i have boot.dat? error.
Maybe this is an issue with your SD card slot on the switch...? Try to install a purchased title on the SD and see if it runs

copycat114

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
thepage.site40.net
XP
Country
United States

SAME HERE! except hekate had worked before and I already got a nand backup. Btw I have played games from the sd in horizon.

erreib

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone else been playing Resident Evil Revelations? I was hoping to play it with the gyro controls a la Resident Evil 4 Wii however through SX Revelations crashes whenever the joycons are removed. The game only runs when they are plugged in. Haven't been experiencing any other issues.

luan43

Trophies
XP
Country
so, error 2345-0021 (?) got this error while accessing the album in sx os and i looked around the board and this seems like a normal error with CFW? is there a fix yet or is it nothing that can be avoided for now?

noX1609

B9S freak ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I have a problem with SX OS.
The console boots the SX OS without a problem and i can also copy/install games to the exFAT microSD without a problem.
My problem is that the OS don‘t create the request file for the license on the SD card. I tried it with a FAT32 one and there the file is created. Then i created the license file via the website and copied the file to the exFAT SD and the OS detect it and boots fine.
I can also load and play xci files with the exFAT card.
But if i try to access the Homebrew menu it doesn‘t detect any homebrews. With the FAT32 card homebrew menu works without a problem.
Already tried to format the SD Card with the console which is successful but the problem remains the same (no homebrews detected and if i delete the license file it still doesn‘t create the request file).

I‘m running out of ideas now so does anyone have had that problem and fixed it?

On the Switch i have installed 5.1.0 and the exFAT update online and SX OS 1.3
I‘m booting SX OS via my macbook.

scroeffie

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
maybe this is dumb but why not test sd cards first with out any kind of software mod no homebrew no jig no sx os nothing just the switch and difrent kinds of sd cards brands and sizes !
maybe the problems is the switch stock firmware os etc

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/NGOSybO-5R4?si=SmiQ0UaynHR80xC9