• Will verify soon

Votes: 13 5.1%

• Total voters

alkar

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im guessing it's something to do with the camera on the joycon maybe? Or cause it's trimmed

Got another version to try a multi language one which is slightly different in size to the one I originally got

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
can you report if it works with this other dump ? Could be a bad dump from BBB?

CKkio23

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok I can confirm the issue with the no server response / no license-request.dat can be fixed using a non OSX system.
Also noted that my initial mention for Street Fighter 30th Anniversary should be reviewed. It somehow was a very very small xci. So i am blaming a dump error of sorts.
i was using firefox and it didnt let me download chrome works perfectly fine. im happy!

OhhSheetz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey Guys, just made it back home. I know I was active a bit in the morning but didn't get a chance to update. I just went through all the posts and I believe I should have added everything discussed today. If I forgot something, let me know. I guess PM's will be better so make sure I add it, but if these are new issues, please post them here as well! Thanks to everyone contributing!

matias3ds

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
So i load games , amd played i updated mario kart and play , kirby star alliance update and play , Until i updated Zelda botw , i played the game went back to main menu hit x to close the game ,,,, and the switch feezes and i get an error code in my tv , statment to turn off the switch holding the power button off .
Ive not been able to turn de switch back on , i send the payload trough tegra as common , payload send and nothing happends i did it once and over again i tried even sending the pauload without the sd card in , so it will ask me ,dat ? and nothing ,, i restart the pc and same thing ...
Any solutions ?????

OhhSheetz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So i load games , amd played i updated mario kart and play , kirby star alliance update and play , Until i updated Zelda botw , i played the game went back to main menu hit x to close the game ,,,, and the switch feezes and i get an error code in my tv , statment to turn off the switch holding the power button off .
Ive not been able to turn de switch back on , i send the payload trough tegra as common , payload send and nothing happends i did it once and over again i tried even sending the pauload without the sd card in , so it will ask me ,dat ? and nothing ,, i restart the pc and same thing ...
Any solutions ?????
@matias3ds can you confirm a few things for me? do you have the SX Pro dongle, or are you just using the PC to send the payload? If PC, have you tried a different port on your computer? Also, if you have a spare sd card, see if you can re-download the boot.dat file and see if it will load from the new card? Let me know, let's see if we can find a solution here!

skydancer93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got this reply:

20180619_194301.jpg

matias3ds

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
@matias3ds can you confirm a few things for me? do you have the SX Pro dongle, or are you just using the PC to send the payload? If PC, have you tried a different port on your computer? Also, if you have a spare sd card, see if you can re-download the boot.dat file and see if it will load from the new card? Let me know, let's see if we can find a solution here!
Well i used another sd card a smaller card 8gb without no games , ir redownload the APX drivers . And turn on , and pull the sd card and i am loading now 2 games .
But tried again with the card that has 120 gb of games and nothing happends , i also tried to send the payload without the card on , and no messahe whatsoever .
I did switch from different usb ports , any clue on why it almost constantly ask for update the APX drivers ?? when ir has already install them

dgr1592

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Tested some more personal dumps;

Issues
---
- redumped; Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection; On opening it results a software error notice.
- Fifa 18 will not 'load cart'

Succes
---
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
Splatoon 2
Arms
Super Mario Odyssey
Rayman Legends - Definitive edition

Maybe your FIFA18 file is corrupted, I can load it without any problem.
Also Pokken.

Reactions: Albytrozz

YngwieMalmsteen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kevin, hold the power button for 15 seconds. Wait a second or two and try turning on again, should work. Let me know how it goes.
I also had that problem, followed your steps and worked. I hold power button for 10 sec and then I press again and it worked. But why would you have to hold it 2 times? Is it a bug? I was playing odyssey for 2 hours and then black screen crash happens and then it crashed

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

My Switch crashed at 50% of battery

matias3ds

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Well i used another sd card a smaller card 8gb without no games , ir redownload the APX drivers . And turn on , and pull the sd card and i am loading now 2 games .
But tried again with the card that has 120 gb of games and nothing happends , i also tried to send the payload without the card on , and no messahe whatsoever .
I did switch from different usb ports , any clue on why it almost constantly ask for update the APX drivers ?? when ir has already install them
Guys i think i solve the issue , my usb 3.0 cable tells me that the payload has been sent but the problem is i have to connect the cable on one of the side if i connect the cable on the wrong side i recive a message that the payload has been send but nothin happends .
Now i marked the correct side of the cable that has to be connected and it load the 120 Gb with all the games and keep updating them !!!

skydancer93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Using Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 and I have my Switch connected to it. Trying to use NX Loader 0.2 and it's not detecting the Switch, yet my PC can do it just fine. Is the app broken or am I missing something here? Before anyone asks, I am trying to use the payload that TX let's you download

OhhSheetz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks for getting in contact with them! That will be good to add to the post. I will try to get a hold of them to discuss troubleshooting since I am running this post, hopefully having an open line of communication will help to get the most problems solved or at least identified.

As per your issue with the phone, sadly I can't help much as I use only the Dongle. I can only assume software issue if it works on PC? Or are you using a different cable?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs