• Total voters

pLaYeR^^

Doctor Switch
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
update to the last fw, or rest on 3.0?
Depends. If you wanna use SX OS, then you can update to latest firmware. If you care about the vulnerabilities in lower firmware, you should wait until there is more known. Lower firmware will probably offer a software solution.

SwitchHack

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Depends. If you wanna use SX OS, then you can update to latest firmware. If you care about the vulnerabilities in lower firmware, you should wait until there is more known. Lower firmware will probably offer a software solution.
I only care about SX OS and backup.

PatrickD85

Trophies
Website
www.nintendoreporters.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Anyone getting "Server Response Error" when trying to input the code? Was it a bad code or something else going on?

Also, it seems like SX OS isn't saving the request file at all on my SD card. What the hell is happening?
Actually I tried disabling the Autorcm and after that I am running into this aswell ... what the ... f...

PatrickD85

Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Netherlands
@OhhSheetz dear OP please include a "Server Response error / missing license_request.dat" in the Setup section.
It seems multiple users are having this happen.

I have reached out to Team Xecuter to see what to do in such a situation and will update here once I get feedback from them.
For now I am stuck with not being able to use SX OX, and I have been able to activate it fine earlier today.

In short my mail to Xecuter;

Hi Team Xecuter,

I seem to be running into a bit of a problem with my SX OS.
Earlier I activated it a work and enabled the Auto RCM feature.

All was fine but I wanted to disable the Auto RCM feature.
So once I got home I loaded the Team Xecuter payload and kept holding the plus so I got the options again.

I then disabled the Auto RCM and followed the process to boot into the Custom firmware but the payload does not seem to generate the license-request.dat on my SD or accept my SX OS license key once booted and selecting the Album. It results in a “server response error”.
As you can see in the below picture;
For quick reference a screenshot of the license as received from Online Trends;
The fingerprint noted by SX OS:

I verified my Nintendo Switch could acces the internet by connecting to the eshop and did a simple connection test for the internet connection.
If you could help me that would be awesome. If you need any additional info feel free to let me know.
Kind regards,​

Reactions: OhhSheetz

OhhSheetz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
@OhhSheetz dear OP please include a "Server Response error / missing license_request.dat" in the Setup section.
It seems multiple users are having this happen.

I have reached out to Team Xecuter to see what to do in such a situation and will update here once I get feedback from them.
For now I am stuck with not being able to use SX OX, and I have been able to activate it fine earlier today.

In short my mail to Xecuter;

Hi Team Xecuter,

I seem to be running into a bit of a problem with my SX OS.
Earlier I activated it a work and enabled the Auto RCM feature.

All was fine but I wanted to disable the Auto RCM feature.
So once I got home I loaded the Team Xecuter payload and kept holding the plus so I got the options again.

I then disabled the Auto RCM and followed the process to boot into the Custom firmware but the payload does not seem to generate the license-request.dat on my SD or accept my SX OS license key once booted and selecting the Album. It results in a “server response error”.
As you can see in the below picture;
For quick reference a screenshot of the license as received from Online Trends;
The fingerprint noted by SX OS:

I verified my Nintendo Switch could acces the internet by connecting to the eshop and did a simple connection test for the internet connection.
If you could help me that would be awesome. If you need any additional info feel free to let me know.
Kind regards,​
Thanks for your feedback Patrick, will add it once I get home in a few hours, there’s a lot of info I have to add, and this is one I want to investigate further about.

tellymaneli

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey, I do not get a license dat on the micro sd. Furthermore, I get the message "server response error" when entering the license.

PatrickD85

Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hey, I do not get a license dat on the micro sd. Furthermore, I get the message "server response error" when entering the license.
Yep, you are not the only one it seems. I can confirm that earlier my SX OS was working just fine but after my attempt to disable the autorcm feature ... well not so much.
As it seems to happen to a lot of people ... I am hoping it is just an API acting up on their end ;)

Reactions: tellymaneli

Russkn87

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Rocket League doesn’t work for me, I deleted it in the end since there’s no point without online play.

It freezes at the black screen with Switch logos at the start.

tellymaneli

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Yep, you are not the only one it seems. I can confirm that earlier my SX OS was working just fine but after my attempt to disable the autorcm feature ... well not so much.
As it seems to happen to a lot of people ... I am hoping it is just an API acting up on their end ;)

Now the license got dat. Used a Mac. This did not show the file. The Windows computer but already. Now the rest is checked.

Puppydogpals

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Mine crashed on that mini game too
Im guessing it's something to do with the camera on the joycon maybe? Or cause it's trimmed

Got another version to try a multi language one which is slightly different in size to the one I originally got

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

frankGT

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
QUESTION: Once i use the SX OS licence on the SX Pro, the SO stays linked to my console and i cant sell it in the future right?

PatrickD85

Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Netherlands
Now the license got dat. Used a Mac. This did not show the file. The Windows computer but already. Now the rest is checked.
Hmm that could be the case ... OSX and Switch formatted SDXC cards work ...kinda weirdly sometimes. Will try that in a bit. Thanks for letting me know!

tellymaneli

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hmm that could be the case ... OSX and Switch formatted SDXC cards work ...kinda weirdly sometimes. Will try that in a bit. Thanks for letting me know!
The backups work now too. I suspect that the server for the licenses is currently not working. Uploading the dat has worked. Thank you

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://www.keepretro.com/products/miyoo-a30