Sx os 2.9 to Atmosphere Need Help

Burry786

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey,

I've already scrolled through most posts I could find regarding this but haven't been able to figure out what to do. I have a unpatched switch on 6.1.0 official firmware I believe and sxos 2.9 It's never been on the internet. I was wondering how I can move to the newest atmosphere given the firmware the switch is on ATM is very ancient. I went to go play Mortal Kombat that I bought over Black Friday and it was saying it can't be run without an update. Also I was wondering what would happen to my xcis that I have on my SD card. Will I just have to install tinfoil on atmosphere and then they would be able to be installed again on the switch? I tried to update to firmware 13.2 with ChoiDujoirNXv102 last night and it was just stuck at 1/6 for a long time so I just turned it off and booted back into sx with tegra rcm. Do I even need to update the firmware on the device or like if I put the new atmosphere files on the SD card it will be good to go? Please advise
I would like to be able to play newer games that are coming out without receiving that update to play msg :)

Regards,

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey,

I've already scrolled through most posts I could find regarding this but haven't been able to figure out what to do. I have a unpatched switch on 6.1.0 official firmware I believe and sxos 2.9 It's never been on the internet. I was wondering how I can move to the newest atmosphere given the firmware the switch is on ATM is very ancient. I went to go play Mortal Kombat that I bought over Black Friday and it was saying it can't be run without an update. Also I was wondering what would happen to my xcis that I have on my SD card. Will I just have to install tinfoil on atmosphere and then they would be able to be installed again on the switch? I tried to update to firmware 13.2 with ChoiDujoirNXv102 last night and it was just stuck at 1/6 for a long time so I just turned it off and booted back into sx with tegra rcm. Do I even need to update the firmware on the device or like if I put the new atmosphere files on the SD card it will be good to go? Please advise
I would like to be able to play newer games that are coming out without receiving that update to play msg :)

Regards,
Don't use ChoiDujourNX, use Daybreak.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1