SX Lite

scrappysphinx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
if you see my screenshots above i have auto nogc set to off in hekate and i already have the stratosphere.ini in atmosphere\config with the line nogc = 0 applied but carts still not working

fille

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
i just tested it and deleted it back once it worked.
thought my card reader was faulty.
but i'm searching for it now.

scrappysphinx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sorted, I reseated the cart reader but no difference. I then checked the soldering and reflowed them just to be on the safe side. Finally i think the shielding was shorting against the small ribbon on the tegra chip. I extended the small piece of the shield i cut for the ribbon to come through and instantly the cart slot started working. Just reassembling and will test again

• Wow
Reactions: binkinator

scrappysphinx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
All reassembled, carts working and even autobooting Atmosphere from hekate. Only slight annoyance now is when i power it off it turns itself back on after a few minutes lol

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All reassembled, carts working and even autobooting Atmosphere from hekate. Only slight annoyance now is when i power it off it turns itself back on after a few minutes lol

minutes or seconds? That’s would be weird if it is literally ghost booting. I have a trinket M0 in mine that will sometimes bounce back on after I shut down but it’s just a few seconds later. I read somewhere that it was normal because it was being triggered. I’ll see if I can find it…was a while ago.

scrappysphinx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well i hold the power button and choose power off, it goes black screen and comes back on again after about 30 seconds and boots into hetake. I choose power off in there and again it powers down but after about 30 seconds comes back on again but the third time i turn it off it seems to stay off so i'm not worried about it

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

fille

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
ftpd pro-goldleaf-dbi-checkpoint-nxdumptool-linkalho-Hb app store are good apps.
use daybreak and not choidujour for updating the switch.

fille

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
  • Love

scrappysphinx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP