Hacking SX Core + Patched Switch. Bricked?

Fartee

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
Hey there everyone. I hope you are having a good day / night.

I have an Erista unit that I got professionally modded to have an SX Core inside. It worked great for long months, big play sessions... Until now. I decided to shut down the unit to update the Hekate on it because I was getting ready to use the new updated Atmosphere and then update the firmware(Using Atmosphere thanks to the tutorial found in this forum). I haven't yet updated to firmware version 11 by the way. Anyways that aside. I shut down the unit from Hekate and... gone. It does not turn on, it does not react to charging, it doesn't do anything at all. I tried the holding power button till it reboots, tried plugging in a charger for long hours, It just does not do anything. SX Core does not light up either, which as far as I know is necessary before boot.

I'm at a loss for solutions. This did happen before but all I did was keep it plugged to a charger for an hour and press power and it worked. But this time around... I don't know what to do. Please tell me there's an easy way to solve this issue...

Fartee

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
Update: I left the Switch unplugged for 2+ days. Forgot about it. Then this morning I wanted to try it again, pressed power and... IT WORKS??? How... How?

Anyways with that, I got a working Switch again. Thanks to everyone who read this!

jochemdu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I have that too after an update. Sysnand +OFW update. Can be resolved by holding PWR button for 15 seconds to force a power cycle. After that it will boot into SX OS by holding pwr+ volume up. Had that when going to 11.0.0 and 11.0.1

Fartee

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
I have that too after an update. Sysnand +OFW update. Can be resolved by holding PWR button for 15 seconds to force a power cycle. After that it will boot into SX OS by holding pwr+ volume up. Had that when going to 11.0.0 and 11.0.1

FYI, that was literally the first thing I tried. Didn't work.

tungns

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
i have experience this too. Don't know what cause though. i'm trying to avoid shut down my switch as possible

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse