Hacking Sword Art Online: Infinity Moment [PSP]

Hoby

Trophies
XP
Country
Tanzania
Speaking of the Engrish in SAOHF Taiwanese version... A friend of mine got her copy and she's been posting some scenes on her twitter. This was one of them and I couldn't stop laughing. ROFLMAO
855120205.jpg
Not really a spoiler but just in case. xD
Armor Penetration!

Aeit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Omg i so confused right now, this game forces me to buy PS Vita but in Eu and US we only get a shit digital copies instead of box. And this crappy translation i worse than google translate.
What should i do ? Create a jPSN and import japan version for DLC and patches ?

Kalker3

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Omg i so confused right now, this game forces me to buy PS Vita but in Eu and US we only get a shit digital copies instead of box. And this crappy translation i worse than google translate.
What should i do ? Create a jPSN and import japan version for DLC and patches ?

If by "patches" you mean a fantranslation better than the Engrish one, I wouldn't hold my breath.
If you mean game versions (ie. 1.01, 1.02 etc), I think you'll be fine with the EUR/US localisations of the game.

I think the DLC will also come to EUR/US. I think being the keyword.

Kalker3

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Im too pessimistic to belive. But the second problem is that we dont get the box edition.

Since the LNs got a localisation I'm somewhat optimistic.
Hell, just getting that game translated wasn't something I expected at all.

I personally don't really care about having a box or not since I'm more of a digital person.
I do like goodies though, someday I'll have a garden with nendoroids instead of gnomes.

Reactions: darekasan

Diag

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
bamco must have used the same translation team as for the legend of heroes :D

since my english is not the best neither, i´ll will probably don´t see most of the mistakes :P but i´ve got a question left before i order the asia version: is it full english? or are there some asian-languages pieces left in the game? didn´t find an answer to that one yet

whipflash191

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The translation is better than nothing considering i have no storage space on my vita for a digital copy :P, plus the mistakes wont make that much of a difference, its playable. understandable, and the story is translated! ILL TAKE IT!

jag272

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Namco must be attempting to throw this game into the comedy genre, these translation screenshots are absolutely absurd.

Reactions: Kalker3

Sporky McForkinspoon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If someone does 10 push-ups for every time the word "penetrate" appears, they'll be so fit by the end of this game. I got two other screenshots with really misleading use of the word (one of which comes from Klein).
In fairness, it is normally a good translation of the kanji used. It's meant in the sense of moving through the castle to the upper floors. We've been using "clearing" instead, but I could also see "advancing" or, in certain sentences, like when they're just killing mobs to level up "grinding" working. Not that grinding wouldn't wear one out too.

Reactions: Blebleman

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    Guy doesnt know wtf hes talking about half the time
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    @SylverReZ that reminds me that my friend sells CRTs he gets cheap or free for hundreds of dollars. people are dumb
    +1
    And is incredibly annoying.
    man I just washed my shoes and they look exactly the same as before I washed them :|
    luckily they didn't fall apart
    Some CRTs are very much worth the price
    i used to go out to the recycling center every couple weeks and look at the crts and other electronics people would drop off. Usually screens were broken or severely scratched from being tossed around. Did find a good one here and there, but never anything like a 1080i widescreen crt.
    Or a good contition 40" Sony Trini that weighs 300 lbs. lol
    Literally 300 lbs. lolol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I have a few of those boat anchors in my basement I tried giving away but no one wanted them, So anyone close to Columbus, Ohio area that wants them, (26", 2x 19") please come get, for free.
    Dont know anyone wants those smaller ones. Most are after larger sizes and the kinda top of the line models
    Motion handling and input lag on those things destroy plasmas, led, oled
    I had some really nice CRTs I should've kept
    now I have all lcd
    one in particular I regret getting rid of oh well :|
    the Sonys and stuff I don't care about
    and used LCD are hard to sell I can imagine.. not worth much
    @SylverReZ where do u lurk
  • a_username_that_isnt_cool @ a_username_that_isnt_cool:
    Is it piracy if it was released for free? Not in my opinion, but I also think it's not piracy if buying it isn't owning it, and it's not piracy if you can't buy it from the original creators anymore.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Free release can have loopholes where they still make money through ads
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    sigh
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @a_username_that_isnt_cool, could you change your username?
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @a_username_that_isnt_cool, could you change your username?