Hacking Sword Art Online: Infinity Moment [PSP]

Weirdotaku

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
That sounds amazing that there will be an English release for the vita but i still really want this patch when it comes out, I've waited for a while now for this patch and i don't think and official release is going to make me not want this patch XD

Sporky McForkinspoon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been working for the translation. Anyone know the meaning of "レベルの方はなんとか無事みたい"?
In the context of the full line, スキルはいくつか消えたりしているけどレベルの方はなんとか無事みたい, that would be "Our skills have disappeared, but it seems like our levels are safe."

TheDave7365

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
im confused......
So the american download will have both games. IM and HF. but will have duel audio? is that where its eng over the top of the jap (that sucks). but no dlc
The tiwanese version will have jap voice and eng/china subs but no IM content. not sure on dlc
And the jap is just HF. but dlc's available

which version is jap audio, eng subs, and both HF and IM? thats what im looking for. (if it came with the 2 dlc's that would be great)

Sporky McForkinspoon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im confused......
So the american download will have both games. IM and HF. but will have duel audio? is that where its eng over the top of the jap (that sucks). but no dlc
The tiwanese version will have jap voice and eng/china subs but no IM content. not sure on dlc
And the jap is just HF. but dlc's available

which version is jap audio, eng subs, and both HF and IM? thats what im looking for. (if it came with the 2 dlc's that would be great)
I don't think anything is confirmed yet. The only link I've seen in English was that CrunchyRoll announcement that didn't have any sources cited. Everything else is people's interpretations of webpages in Thai as rendered by Google Translate. It has been suggested that the Thai version will have Japanese audio and English subtitles and what have you, and it may or may not include Infinity Moment. The US release, if CrunchRoll is accurate, will definitely have Infinity Moment, but there's no word yet on dual audio. I would hope that they would know their target market and have dual audio, as that would convince me to buy a Vita, but nobody really knows yet.

CrashmanX

Current project: SD Gundam G Generation Overworld
Trophies
Website
boards.4chan.org
XP
Country
United States

iSupercell

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
isupercell.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Canada
To add on what Sporky said, a friend of mine sent me a play-asia link for the Chinese/English version of SAOHF. Under description here is what it says:
Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment's story will be separated into two chapters - the first chapter is a slightly modified version of the previous game, Infinity Moment, while the second is the brand new 'Hollow Area' chapter. The Hollow Area will reportedly include a brand new story involving the notorious player-killing guild "Laughing Coffin" and of course the new playable character Philia!
So from this, I think the announcement circulating around misunderstood the contents of SAOHF. The "bundle" thing is probably just trying to say that SAOHF has two parts. The first part is a modified version of SAOIM (after all, you still have to clear the remaining floors in Aincrad just like in SAOIM). The second part is the newly added Hollow Area components. I hope this made it clearer?

Then again, today the official Facebook, twitter and tumblr of Bandai Namco US announced the bundle thing. You can find the official announcement here.

jag272

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
That official announcement seems pretty clear to me in all honesty, that said they didnt mention anything about it being slightly modified as previously and rather just confirmed IM is included. The state of IM is still pretty unclear other than that its HD as confirmed and possibly modified slightly. Hopefully we get a little more clarity soon.

Cinnamon

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I am playing hollow fragment now. Just finished the hollow arc and currently doing infinity moment arc. The game has both, although the IM is slightly modified, it is the whole game. I think Bamdai meant the game includes both. I mean, why play the game twice? Hollow Fragment is a lot better too.

jag272

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I am playing hollow fragment now. Just finished the hollow arc and currently doing infinity moment arc. The game has both, although the IM is slightly modified, it is the whole game. I think Bamdai meant the game includes both. I mean, why play the game twice? Hollow Fragment is a lot better too.
Sounds good, quite how much is modified. Anything story wise or did they just adjust things like the battle system a bit to suit hollow fragment?

Also good to hear Fuyu, saw you post about it a page or two back, glad to see someone else working on it, we all appreciate it.

Hollow fragment is looking like a reason to buy a Vita. That said a new one is £150 on Amazon, thats a high price to pay for a single game, or i guess you could say 2 games.

Nobunaga

Empty
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Sounds good, quite how much is modified. Anything story wise or did they just adjust things like the battle system a bit to suit hollow fragment?

Also good to hear Fuyu, saw you post about it a page or two back, glad to see someone else working on it, we all appreciate it.

Hollow fragment is looking like a reason to buy a Vita. That said a new one is £150 on Amazon, thats a high price to pay for a single game, or i guess you could say 2 games.
It is worth it! :) and Vita has many games that makes it worth buying it!

jag272

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It is worth it! :) and Vita has many games that makes it worth buying it!
I personally havent heard of any Vita games that interest me so far, that said i havent taken a look for a little while now so i might have a look around again and see whats available.

Nobunaga

Empty
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I personally havent heard of any Vita games that interest me so far, that said i havent taken a look for a little while now so i might have a look around again and see whats available.
Persona 4 Golden,Final Fantasy X and X-2,Dragon Ball Z Battle of Z (Personally I like it!),J-Stars Victory VS,Sword Art Online Hollow Fragment (Of course :P),Gundam Breaker and more which I don't remember right now xD

Sporky McForkinspoon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Persona 4 Golden,Final Fantasy X and X-2,Dragon Ball Z Battle of Z (Personally I like it!),J-Stars Victory VS,Sword Art Online Hollow Fragment (Of course :P),Gundam Breaker and more which I don't remember right now xD
How in the hell can they still be making DBZ games? The anime is almost fourty years old at this point.

Nobunaga

Empty
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Alright, so it's only twenty-five years old. Nobody makes Sailor Moon games any more, but DBZ is the series that refuses to die.
Sailor Moon you say, these 2 series cannot be compared and Sailor Moon is getting a remake on July.
Many people still like Dragon Ball games and the anime are still getting made and they sell good. (And we are going off topic by the way) ^_^

Sporky McForkinspoon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sailor Moon you say, these 2 series cannot be compared and Sailor Moon is getting a remake on July.
Many people still like Dragon Ball games and the anime are still getting made and they sell good. (And we are going off topic by the way) ^_^
Eh, it's basically my topic, the mods will let us know if they're upset about it. In other news, really, a Sailor Moon remake? Oy gevalt. Also, we are looking into the possibility of taking the official translation and using that to quickly finish the IM patch, but that may or may not be possible before the translation is finished anyway.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gHl4P7AXt0