Hacking Sword Art Online: Infinity Moment [PSP]

XaneTenshi

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
Alright guys it's been a while since we've shown you anything new, and with the "no longer a surprise" video being delayed, I wanted to give you something new to look at. So without further ado, enjoy these screens fresh from the translation team.

screen00037.jpgscreen00043.jpg

For the lulz:

We've been having a few issues inserting one of the files in the game and "Legless Kirito" is the result XD.

screen00025.jpgscreen00035.jpg

We are all working hard to bring this patch out to you guys so please be patient with us:)

On another note, I am currently editing the emails in the game, and the edits I am doing requires me to view the mails in-game and, unfortunately, I don't have access to all the emails in the game on my save. If any one off you guys have a complete save with all the emails, i'd appreciate if you'd upload it as it would really help me out. If you happen to have such a save, please send me a pm.

Greetings from the SAO Translation Team

LameJokerz

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
I've been ninja-ing in this thread all this while but I really want to express my gratitude to everyone who are working hard on the patch. Keep up the good work! Looking forward to that one day this patch is completed. :lol:

XaneTenshi

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
Well I'm not sure but I think originally he was just legless, he is not missing his arms on the 3rd picture. I think the 4th picture was a unique case in that he is missing both his arms and legs. Not sure though, StorMyu and Omarrio probably knows more about this than I do. Anyway, I think it was Kalker who named him that way and we just sorta stuck to it lol.

StorMyu

"I'm way too old for this"
Trophies
XP
Country
France
My name is not StorMyo !
And well next time ask me Xane, I don't like to show bugged stuff :P

That Leg/Armless Kirito was just a bug due to inventory being fucked up by a bad insertion of one of the menu file. Everything else is quite fine actually so it's not really an issue so far (just need some fixing)
Everything else is coming great and as I've said a long time ago, we'll make a proper thread when we feel the necessary to do one to really "start" to explain the project.

Reactions: Leon12

Kalker3

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Well I'm not sure but I think originally he was just legless, he is not missing his arms on the 3rd picture. I think the 4th picture was a unique case in that he is missing both his arms and legs. Not sure though, StorMyo and Omarrio probably knows more about this than I do. Anyway, I think it was Kalker who named him that way and we just sorta stuck to it lol.

I didn't name him "Legless Kirito", I named him the "Kirito Hover Model-O".
The O stands for Omar. :P

My name is not StorMyo !

Stoooomy~~

Kirito_Kun

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Just wanna say thank u for StorMyu and his team for translating this game,
I hope I could help you guys but I don't know programming or kanji
but I will cheer you on from now...
hope you guys able to finish it fast

StorMyu

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Wow, first time people actually use my name and not the others.
While I enjoy that I must say the big work is from the translators, I don't mind being on the second plan ^^

jag272

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey there, registered to say a huge thanks to the team for all the work so far. I caved in after silently watching this thread for a while and started playing the game using the previously posted story translation online but of course am greatly limited in what i can do in regards to what is translated. Looking forward to seeing this translation completed and good luck with the work on it, thanks for all the effort so far, i'll keep checking back. Hopefully i can explore the rest of the game and some of the side quests i have spotted already once it is translated.

Sporky McForkinspoon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey there, registered to say a huge thanks to the team for all the work so far. I caved in after silently watching this thread for a while and started playing the game using the previously posted story translation online but of course am greatly limited in what i can do in regards to what is translated. Looking forward to seeing this translation completed and good luck with the work on it, thanks for all the effort so far, i'll keep checking back. Hopefully i can explore the rest of the game and some of the side quests i have spotted already once it is translated.
I'm glad you're enjoying it. If you get stuck, others have asked for help in this thread before, and if we can we'll be glad to help.

StorMyu

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Just to mention. I already did say that we're going to make a better topic when we'll have enough to show. Which in my state of mind is still not enough.
But you'll be hyped when it'll be ^^

Akio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Alright guys it's been a while since we've shown you anything new, and with the "no longer a surprise" video being delayed, I wanted to give you something new to look at. So without further ado, enjoy these screens fresh from the translation team.

View attachment 5859View attachment 5860

For the lulz:

We've been having a few issues inserting one of the files in the game and "Legless Kirito" is the result XD.

View attachment 5857View attachment 5858

We are all working hard to bring this patch out to you guys so please be patient with us:)

On another note, I am currently editing the emails in the game, and the edits I am doing requires me to view the mails in-game and, unfortunately, I don't have access to all the emails in the game on my save. If any one off you guys have a complete save with all the emails, i'd appreciate if you'd upload it as it would really help me out. If you happen to have such a save, please send me a pm.

Greetings from the SAO Translation Team

nice.... I just realized how hard to make a english patch for a japanese game....sorry bout that ....well.....go for it!

Sporky McForkinspoon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nice.... I just realized how hard to make a english patch for a japanese game....sorry bout that ....well.....go for it!
That's alright, thanks for taking the time to give your support though. We really appreciate it. In all seriousness, if anyone has a late game save data with all the red shirts still alive, that would be very helpful for us.

Aoshi54

Trophies
XP
Country
France
you really made ​​a great job, keep it up. Are there also new translated part? I hope it because this game look as awesome as the series.

Sporky McForkinspoon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you really made ​​a great job, keep it up. Are there also new translated part? I hope it because this game look as awesome as the series.

I'm not sure what you mean by new translated parts. We have more translated than the last time we released screen shots, but we're not adding any DLC or anything. It's also nowhere near ready for a public release. Actually, just at the moment the internal version we're working from has all of the story text as garbage characters due to some minor programming issues that we're still in the process of fixing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :rofl2::tpi::rofl2: I meant his eyes :tpi::rofl2::tpi:
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    :toot:blow me then @K3Nv2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah I'm straight but you're more than welcome to blow ancientboi
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    LOL, which straight person does not make gay jokes?
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm straight but we can whack dicks together
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    nah, I'm gud over here, no need for sword fights

:glare:
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Dick slang
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    See ancientboi already has a crush on you
    [brings my ⚔️ ] On Guard :D:evil::wub:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Looks more like a dagger to me
    Pffffft I have a crush on everybody
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    I see no problem, unless i happen to grow another gender one day. Too bad it ain't now
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Thought you already had both hotswappable gender fluid
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Enjoy whatever life chucks your way

:teach:
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Deeze nuts
    Dem Nutz
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    'Em nutters
    M&M nutz
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Slim anus nutter
    :unsure::unsure::unsure: I might go buy them M&M w/nuts. I gotta go out to pay the rent anyway
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Eat a Snickers!
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Almond Joys got nuts!
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Almond Joys got nuts!