Hacking Sword Art Online: Infinity Moment [PSP]

LEDAHGRIM

RPG Dreamer
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Omg, Can't believe people still think that youtube video really has a translation patch...

It's fake simply because you need to do a survey, If you download a compressed archive
inside there will be the first part of a game and a text file with a link to a survey to download
the second part.

You need to give sensitive information and real cell phone number to complete the survey and
even after completing it you may not even get the download, You may be redirected to a page
that has nothing to do with the fake patch...

saoXploit

Trophies
XP
Country
i've been looki'n for an english patch of this game since it was released a month ago and didn't have a luck. i've been in this kind of project or what they call it "modding" in some jap pc games esp in "illusion games" (guess what this game company is all about hehehe...) never been engage in the same project for the past few years coz i was busy with my current job. even with my busy schedule, i always have time to relax like watching my fav anime or playing video games esp rpg's and SAO is one that i shouldn't miss. translating a game is not an easy task coz it requires a lot of time(and i only hav a little free time) so i've decided to lend you guys a hand in localizing this game since we only have the same goal with this game. i'm so pissed off waiting for an english version of this game which do not exist at this time so i guess it's time for me to go back with this kind of thing with your help guys. i'm looking forward with the success of this project in no time, i'll post my update about the game in this forum so as you guys i also need lots of information about this game since this will be my first psp modding project keep up the good work guys more power!

- "Modding is simple, it just take a genius to understand it's simplicity"

tsuna

GBAtemp Official "No Good Tsuna"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im just curious how much is actually done im a huge SAO fan and love th work you guys are doing and wondering when next pics uploaded?

Thanks for the support guys.
Stormyu just told me his script program is just about done and he knows how to deal with the black screen and actually get it working on a real psp. More updates will be coming soon so keep your heads up!

omarrrio

Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
Black screen is most likely due to the game files holding a character not in the font of the game, like if we say that the encoding of the font is SHIFT-JIS, we can't put a ö or ê

remlei

Trophies
XP
Country
good luck translating it guys, as I played the game, it definitely had a bunch of dialogues on it, alone in 76th floor. If you add all together the NPC dialogues and the date conversations, well that would be at least gives you a 900 lines to translate (rough estimate).

omarrrio

Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
good luck translating it guys, as I played the game, it definitely had a bunch of dialogues on it, alone in 76th floor. If you add all together the NPC dialogues and the date conversations, well that would be at least gives you a 900 lines to translate (rough estimate).

we had 5300 lines in one game, managed to translate every bit of it :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/4M3E1Lz6l9E?si=fSYNJxYTa0czXVow