Hacking Sword Art Online: Infinity Moment [PSP]

shazwanmuhammad

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Now, I know why it's hard and takes time to translate a game...... Oh, anyone reaches floor 96? I want to know if someone has beat the quest where we need to fight a red-giant spider. Oh man, it's too hard for me.

Kirito-Kunz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Stormyu said earlier he makes his own programs.

So, an application that is used to compress or decompress files or see the script / dialogue files? so it could be like in this picture:

2huVZ

2mRk9

TheBlackSwordsManEX

The Black SwordsMan ExMode
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Hi new here, just signed up for this thread. Glad you people took the initiative to start an English patch for this great game. One can only hope you all follow though with this until the end instead of it ending up a dead project half way through.

<snip>

tsuna

GBAtemp Official "No Good Tsuna"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
<snip>

On another note. Im currently translating the キリトメモ "kirito memo" which is the stuff on the to do list and stuff~
its kinda hard because of the time difference between me and Stormyu (I live in japan he lives in France and works night shifts) but have no fear there is progress

Reactions: KameKun

whipflash191

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have teh game and it took me 10 mins just to figure out the tutorial as i do not understand Japanese is there anything on teh webs i can use to help navigate the first level outside the first fight?

KameKun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thank you, raulpica.

On another note. Im currently translating the キリトメモ "kirito memo" which is the stuff on the to do list and stuff~
its kinda hard because of the time difference between me and Stormyu (I live in japan he lives in France and works night shifts) but have no fear there is progress

That's good news. =)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one