Homebrew Question Switch wont turn on.

PsychoPapi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I only use SX OS and never update to the latest SXOS unless its been a months after release just to avoid bricks n stuff but its been exactly 2 months since ive actually played on it and today i decided to use it but for some reason it doesnt fully start up. It turns on when charging but then shuts off but it does say it has a full charge and when i decided to turn on the switch with the power button it just shows the nintendo logo then turns off. Its currently "charging" but it keeps turning on and off. Anyone know whats going on? Also when not connected to the charger it doesnt turn on at all.

Last edited by PsychoPapi,

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I only use SX OS and never update to the latest SXOS unless its been a months after release just to avoid bricks n stuff but its been exactly 2 months since ive actually played on it and today i decided to use it but for some reason it doesnt fully start up. It turns on when charging but then shuts off but it does say it has a full charge and when i decided to turn on the switch with the power button it just shows the nintendo logo then turns off. Its currently "charging" but it keeps turning on and off. Anyone know whats going on? Also when not connected to the charger it doesnt turn on at all.
Have you tried other CFW?

Xanol

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To clarify, does it not turn on at all or is it just having issue with booting into CFW?

PsychoPapi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It was just a dead battery cause its so cold i guess the battery drained and i had to charge it for a bit then force shutdown and fully charge it again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/LM0Y6RWvcr8?si=RjMLNrx1TEX301g1 Already has cfw lol +1