Switch wont turn on after downgrading

Farikea

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So i downgraded my switch with daybreak and now it wont turn on and my computer dosen't detect my switch and holding down the power botton dosen't work either. can somebody help me?

de9ed

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
RCM mode can be on in any condition ( unless power is drained). Have you tried charging it for a few hours ?

de9ed

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
plug in rcm jig, whole holding volume up, and turn on, see if you can get back into rcm mode. Without rcm mode, the switch cannot be fix or turn on

Farikea

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i know my switch is not dead because when i put it into the docking station the light turns on for a second it just won't turn on

de9ed

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
if you cannot get rcm to work, there is no chance you can recover your switch. What did you downgrade emummc or stock ?

jrl_1644

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you tried resetting the switch? Make sure full power after leaving on charger overnight if you are not sure. It charges really slow in the state it currently is in.

1. hold power button for 12 seconds. Then let go
2. Insert RCM jig
3. Power on while holding VOL +

Best of luck. Let us know how it goes.

Reactions: tabzer

Dust2dust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Why do people downgrade? I will never get it. :blink:
The latest firmware version is fully hacked. Stop looking back at old versions. Reach for the future (or rather, the present).

On another note, the Switch was probably on AutoRCM, the user probably didn't notice the Switch was on, with the black screen, and let the battery drain completely. Numerous threads here on how to revive the battery. It can be done with some patience.

Reactions: Vorde and tabzer

Yoshi_yogurt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Why do people downgrade? I will never get it. :blink:
The latest firmware version is fully hacked. Stop looking back at old versions. Reach for the future (or rather, the present).

On another note, the Switch was probably on AutoRCM, the user probably didn't notice the Switch was on, with the black screen, and let the battery drain completely. Numerous threads here on how to revive the battery. It can be done with some patience.

It seems that I have a similar problem. I tried to find the threads about the batteries but could not find them. Could you point me in the right direction?

Dust2dust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It seems that I have a similar problem. I tried to find the threads about the batteries but could not find them. Could you point me in the right direction?
You should trust your search skills a little more. On the top of your screen, there is a magnifying glass icon. Type your keywords there. For example, dead battery, charge, slow, autoRCM. Just a few suggestions. Charging a completely dead battery takes some patience, but it can be done. It never actually happened to me in fact.

Reactions: Yoshi_yogurt

Yoshi_yogurt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
You should trust your search skills a little more. On the top of your screen, there is a magnifying glass icon. Type your keywords there. For example, dead battery, charge, slow, autoRCM. Just a few suggestions. Charging a completely dead battery takes some patience, but it can be done. It never actually happened to me in fact.

Thanks! Im sorry, I used my iphone and The magnifying glass icon does not show. But I use the computer now. I will now search for answers.

kidkat210

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks! Im sorry, I used my iphone and The magnifying glass icon does not show. But I use the computer now. I will now search for answers.
Just use the official charger. Leave it on the charger for at least a 2-4hrs (with autorcm and dead battery, you're gonna get a "trickle charge") then you should be good to inject a payload. Happened to me quite a few times. I usually leave mine on for bout 12-24hrs.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Sigh