Hardware Switch won’t receive payloads

IpponDatara

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So after copying 2 nsp files to my sd card the switch won’t turn on. The Switch is hackable. Firmware is SxOs. The Switch gets recognized as APX but stuck at „connected to NVIDIA Corp. Apx” with a black screen. I also tested it with a another sd card...still no luck. Other payloads won’t launch also.
Any clues ?

Adran_Marit

Walküre's Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
So after copying 2 nsp files to my sd card the switch won’t turn on. The Switch is hackable. Firmware is SxOs. The Switch gets recognized as APX but stuck at „connected to NVIDIA Corp. Apx” with a black screen. I also tested it with a another sd card...still no luck. Other payloads won’t launch also.
Any clues ?

Same Problem. Please Advise

reboot pc and hold power button for 15 seconds and try again

Hi same problem for me but after I update to firmware 9.0.0

Only atmosphere is currently compatible with 9.0, if your switch isnt accepting any payloads see above

ironpanda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is likely to incompatible cwf Or fuse mismatch.
My switch worked like charm before. I didn’t update my switch.

What should I do in this case??

Only atmosphere is currently compatible with 9.0, if your switch isnt accepting any payloads see above

I am using the lastest Kosmos and Atmosphere.

I am getting stuck at "Connected to NVIDIA Corp. Apx" :(( so fustrating.

Adran_Marit

Walküre's Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
What should I do in this case??

I am using the lastest Kosmos and Atmosphere.

I am getting stuck at "Connected to NVIDIA Corp. Apx" :(( so fustrating.

Have you rebooted you PC and switch

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

This did not work. I am on a Mac
Any windows PCs you can try on?

jajamundo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you have a game on the game cart? If yes remove it and try to launch again the CFW.

Other reason is the web you are using. There is a launcher for Mac. Try using that

IpponDatara

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Have you rebooted you PC and switch

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Any windows PCs you can try on?
I will go over Bootcamp for this. I’m just installing it at the moment. Next try over tegrasmash. Maybe I’ll get more information there.
are there any payload launcher on Mac besides the web chrome thing ?
Yes, rebooted both, switch(power button hold to complete shutdown)
and Mac

Last edited by IpponDatara,

IpponDatara

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So after a very long and annoying bootcamp and windows installation, I installed the apx driver fired up tegrasmash and hooked my switch on the usb cable. And guess what ? It works. This is so strange... for over a year I push my my payloads thru chrome web launcher on OS X to my switch and every time it worked. And now it works only with tegrasmash??? This is very strange :/

Last edited by IpponDatara,

ironpanda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So after a very long and annoying bootcamp and windows installation, I installed the apx driver fired up tegrasmash and hooked my switch on the usb cable. And guess what ? It works. This is so strange... for over a year I push my my payloads thru chrome web launcher on OS X to my switch and every time it worked. And now it works only with tegrasmash??? This is very strange :/

So I solved all this by using fusee launcher via python on mac just follow the reddit guide: switch.homebrew.guide gettingstarted checkingrcm

Mike_Flames

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried the python fusee launcher on mac, and I got a different error. I heard that the payload sender websites aren't compatible with the latest update of google Chrome. Some say they got it to work by reinstalling a slightly older Chrome. I'll try this and report.

Mike_Flames

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried downgrading to different versions of Chrome. Still didn't work. I tried using the python fusee launcher and got the following error.
Welcome to Fusée Gelée launcher for macOS

Please ensure that your Switch is in RCM mode!

Launching fusee-primary (1).bin!

sh: -c: line 0: syntax error near unexpected token `('

sh: -c: line 0: `python3 fusee-launcher.py payloads/fusee-primary (1).bin'

I had my switch hacked and working with 9.0 firmware right after it came out, but I'm getting nowhere now. grr

Mike_Flames

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey so I finally got it working. I used the latest Chrome version and this payload injector website. https://webcfw.sdsetup.com/
I reformatted the SD card, and followed this guide exactly . I also subscribed to him. He's posts really good switch hacking videos.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    cearp @ cearp: Welcome hazbeans