malsxe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
These are the cards:
Samsung
Samsung 128GB 100MB/s (U3) MicroSDXC Evo Select Memory Card with Adapter (MB-ME128GA/AM)
SanDisk 128GB Ultra microSDXC UHS-I Memory Card with Adapter - C10, U1, Full HD, A1, Micro SD Card - SDSQUAR-128G-GN6MA

I've tried both FAT32 and exfat, as well as unformatted.

I recently tried to add custom firmware using a tutorial.
I used a pre-bought jig from a specific site.
After getting to the step where you make the emuMMC, I realized that my switch wasn't loading the GUI for the payload I injected (Hetake) that I put on the SD card. So I tried booting normally and saw that my switch wasn't detecting my SD card at all. When I first bought the SD card a week prior, it worked like normal. I don't know if it was working right before I started the hacking process, though. I went and bought another SD card, which I'm using currently: the SanDisk card. I bought it in-store at best buy. It still doesn't detect it. I've tried formatting it, partitioning it like the guide told me to, still nothing. It just says "microsd card not inserted" in the data management tab in system settings.

EDIT: Also if I try formatting it while in the switch I get the error code 2002-2001: Unable to access microSD card. It's not detecting that it's inserted.

any ideas?

Last edited by malsxe,

EmulateLife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you sure your Switch is unpatched? If it's patched it won't accept any payloads and you won't be able to hack it unless you're on firmware 4.1 or lower.

The only other thing I can think of if it's unpatched is you have a bad sd card reader.

Last edited by EmulateLife,

malsxe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you sure your Switch is unpatched? If it's patched it won't accept any payloads and you won't be able to hack it unless you're on firmware 4.1 or lower.

The only other thing I can think of if it's unpatched is you have a bad sd card reader.
Yeah it's unpatched, if "ismyswitchpatched dot com" is reliable. It accepted the payload fine, but it was very basic GUI and didn't look like it should've, which I think it couldn't load the GUI off of the sd card. I guess I can try and open the switch but I don't have the triangle screwdriver.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: lol