Rodsmoc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Good afternoon
I have a switch v2 with modchip hwfly 2040, I did the installation normally and created the emunand, when I started to install the games the switch got stuck when installing one and turned itself off, after that the switch started giving an error when starting o atmosphere (error 0xffe).
I tried to start the Switch again it goes to the hetake screen but it doesn't go any further than that, when I try to enter the atmosphere it gives the error, when I try the original nand it stays stuck on the Nintendo Switch screen, I removed all the modchip to see if anything would happen, However it remains stuck on the same screen.
Apparently my nand got corrupted, I don't have a backup of it, but I have a backup of the emunand before the problem occurred and it has a backup of boot0 and boot1, can I recover my switch with just that? I found nands on Aliexpress to replace but I don't know if I could do it with just that.
Another detail, when I try to start the modchip it stays for a long time just blinking blue and sometimes it doesn't even start.
I'm completely lost if you can help me I'm desperate.

Maupiti

Hacking is so « Nice »
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Good afternoon
I have a switch v2 with modchip hwfly 2040, I did the installation normally and created the emunand, when I started to install the games the switch got stuck when installing one and turned itself off, after that the switch started giving an error when starting o atmosphere (error 0xffe).
I tried to start the Switch again it goes to the hetake screen but it doesn't go any further than that, when I try to enter the atmosphere it gives the error, when I try the original nand it stays stuck on the Nintendo Switch screen, I removed all the modchip to see if anything would happen, However it remains stuck on the same screen.
Apparently my nand got corrupted, I don't have a backup of it, but I have a backup of the emunand before the problem occurred and it has a backup of boot0 and boot1, can I recover my switch with just that? I found nands on Aliexpress to replace but I don't know if I could do it with just that.
Another detail, when I try to start the modchip it stays for a long time just blinking blue and sometimes it doesn't even start.
I'm completely lost if you can help me I'm desperate.
Whenever modifying a console, a nand backup (when available), is the very first step.

Rodsmoc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
No NAND backup?
No, only emunand.
Post automatically merged:

Whenever modifying a console, a nand backup (when available), is the very first step.
yes, I made a mistake, it was one of the first times I made the mod. I thought that emunand already backed up the switch's nand, I found out the hard way that it didn't.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

For this is it Sysnand or is it Emunand?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Its very simple. Below the page, you will find an option to see the list of staff members.