Hacking Switch screen staying black after injecting payload

Diamond Gaming

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My switch's battery died while I had AutoRCM unabled. After a while I charged it and tried injecting Atmosphere with the latest available release. My switch would show the atmosphere splash screen but turned off right after. After a couple of attempts,I assumed my switch's battery was completely dead and after a while I was able to access Hatake and turned off AutoRCM mode. A day after i plugged in my switch,it was on full battery. I tried injecting a payload again using the tinfoil method but I had the same result. I tried using ReiNX but my switch wouldn't even turn on or even displayed a splash screen, even though TegraRCMgui displayed the payload to be successfully injected (yes I did use the ones for their respective CFW). My switch before was able to run CFW so I have a model that should work.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My switch's battery died while I had AutoRCM unabled. After a while I charged it and tried injecting Atmosphere with the latest available release. My switch would show the atmosphere splash screen but turned off right after. After a couple of attempts,I assumed my switch's battery was completely dead and after a while I was able to access Hatake and turned off AutoRCM mode. A day after i plugged in my switch,it was on full battery. I tried injecting a payload again using the tinfoil method but I had the same result. I tried using ReiNX but my switch wouldn't even turn on or even displayed a splash screen, even though TegraRCMgui displayed the payload to be successfully injected (yes I did use the ones for their respective CFW). My switch before was able to run CFW so I have a model that should work.
Are you sure your console is in RCM?

xplicatt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This happened to me b4 dude to fix it i put this on my sd card and injected it and choose fix it worked after. i cant post the link but the file is called that
briccmiiv2

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

This happened to me add the file called briicmev2 and inject it and choose fix boot it worked for me. i can't post link to it but tahts what its called
briicmi.bin

ps it was literally the only bin i was able to inject and load in autorcm after mine turned blackscreen of death i tried everything and this worked hoped it helps

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
This happened to me b4 dude to fix it i put this on my sd card and injected it and choose fix it worked after. i cant post the link but the file is called that
briccmiiv2

This happened to me add the file called briicmev2 and inject it and choose fix boot it worked for me. i can't post link to it but tahts what its called
briicmi.bin

ps it was literally the only bin i was able to inject and load in autorcm after mine turned blackscreen of death i tried everything and this worked hoped it helps
He already disabled AutoRCM which is what that option does.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nope the same issue is still happening
Troubleshooting steps:
  1. Make sure the SD card is FAT32.
  2. Remove all CFW files/folders from your SD card (that would be folders like /sept/ and /atmosphere/)
  3. Download the latest Atmosphere
  4. Download the latest fusee-primary (next to Atmosphere)
  5. Download these signature patches
  6. Put Atmosphere and the signature patches onto your SD card
  7. Put the SD into your Switch
  8. Enter RCM
  9. Launch Atmosphere using fusee-primary
If it still doesn't work, try a different SD card.

Diamond Gaming

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Troubleshooting steps:
  1. Make sure the SD card is FAT32.
  2. Remove all CFW files/folders from your SD card (that would be folders like /sept/ and /atmosphere/)
  3. Download the latest Atmosphere
  4. Download the latest fusee-primary (next to Atmosphere)
  5. Download these signature patches
  6. Put Atmosphere and the signature patches onto your SD card
  7. Put the SD into your Switch
  8. Enter RCM
  9. Launch Atmosphere using fusee-primary
If it still doesn't work, try a different SD card.
Well my switch finally booted up after injecting the payloaad. I can access the homebrew menu so that means it worked. Thank you and thanks to everyone else who gave suggestions.

Reactions: scandal_uk

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Written at 69x speed lol.