Hacking Question Switch Problem!

mattytrog

You don`t want to listen to anything I say.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Follow the Choidujour tutorial (the bit about getting BIS keys and mounting SYSTEM). I won`t repeat what is there, however, in brief:

1) Get your BIS keys. Use BisKeyDump for this
2) Download Hacdiskmount
3) Download memloader

Dump all memloader "samples" folder to SD root
Get your BIS keys - email them to yourself - or use lockpick_RCM or my Switchboot, which can do it for you and save them to a file

Run hacdiskmount, use BIS key 2 to activate "SYSTEM" - test your BIS key by clicking "check entropy"

Mount as a drive, browse it and delete files I said above. I haven`t really got time to do a full tutorial... But if you are unsure, maybe you should let someone else do it for you.

xiah_pro

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Follow the Choidujour tutorial (the bit about getting BIS keys and mounting SYSTEM). I won`t repeat what is there, however, in brief:

1) Get your BIS keys. Use BisKeyDump for this
2) Download Hacdiskmount
3) Download memloader

Dump all memloader "samples" folder to SD root
Get your BIS keys - email them to yourself - or use lockpick_RCM or my Switchboot, which can do it for you and save them to a file

Run hacdiskmount, use BIS key 2 to activate "SYSTEM" - test your BIS key by clicking "check entropy"

Mount as a drive, browse it and delete files I said above. I haven`t really got time to do a full tutorial... But if you are unsure, maybe you should let someone else do it for you.

Thanks, i'll try

Dark Ronin

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Just wondering whether you tried to launch any game on OFW from SD card to see if it works and check slowdowns.
Also there, it seems you got yourself a whole ton of cards there, so the question is how often you have swapped them?

xiah_pro

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Just wondering whether you tried to launch any game on OFW from SD card to see if it works and check slowdowns.
Also there, it seems you got yourself a whole ton of cards there, so the question is how often you have swapped them?

Not very often!
There memory cards that I used to test new games, I usually use only Lexar 256GB.
Anyway, thanks all, I sent my Switch to where I bought it to fix. Hope to be fine

mokmoki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
same here. will try a different memory card for now... it only started happening after a couple of crashes from Dragon Quest XI S.

MaxKarma

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had this same problem. figured out that the new micro tf slot holder I installed was the issue. Once I put the old micro sd slot holder in, it was resolved. I only replaced that thing because it was starting to get sticky with my sd card. Hope this helps ^-^

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: That's a relief to hear. Do you know what happened?